**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ Connecting issues.

Well It has been 4th or 5th time that I am facing this issue in Map 5 AQ in the last 3 months. Game suddenly will have connecting to server issues exactly on clicking fight button and as a result it costs my champ's 50 % of current health. I don't understand below 3 things.

1. Why connecting issues does not come up when travelling from 1 node to another node and why it comes up exactly after clicking the fight button
2. If there is an issue in connecting to fight, how game will remember to take 50 % of health ?
3. If game got problems why am I getting penalty like this.

Can some one please explain. Also till now I did not face this in AW. What if this happens in AW. Will this give a kill to opponent ?

@Kabam Miike , @Kabam Lyra , @Kabam Porthos

Comments

• Yes, in AW you also would end up losing half of pre-fight health, and counts as a Defensive Kill for other team.

Game considers it as if you started the fight, and at some point you are no longer fighting (doesn’t know if app crashed or was closed mid-fight or at very beginning)

Wish Kabam could maybe add another level of “PING” between you and their Servers DURING the initial run-up of both champs at beginning of fight. If they don’t get a ping during that time then they would know the fight actually never started. Of course, they couldn’t use that on Hidden Node AW fights because then ppl could use that to determine who the opponent was (that used to happen years ago when Wars first came out with hidden nodes).
  • Oh, and to try and avoid fight connection problems, you should do AQ/AW fights from a “Clean” instance of running the game. Ie, if you had been doing a lot of quest or arena fights beforehand, close and re-open the game before going over to your AQ/AW. That will help in case there was memory leak problems that might result in a connection/crash in a more important fight.
  • WhiteStrikerWhiteStriker Posts: 107

Oh, and to try and avoid fight connection problems, you should do AQ/AW fights from a “Clean” instance of running the game. Ie, if you had been doing a lot of quest or arena fights beforehand, close and re-open the game before going over to your AQ/AW. That will help in case there was memory leak problems that might result in a connection/crash in a more important fight.

I dont play arenas that much. And ofcourse there is not much to play in content. I am logging in to play only AQ and AW. The app did not chrash. Up on clicking fight there was network not available symbol for 1 min or so. Then it showed me problems connecting to internet. Once I clicked on reconnect button, it immediately connected. So it was clearly beacuse of Kabam's server is busy to process my request. I understand too many people are logging in regularly to play this game. This keeps server always busy all the time.

I think its time for kabam to either increase there server capacity. Or increase the AQ/ AW energy storage capacity so that people don't have to login so frequently and this will give enough space for every one to login. Also it would be good if kabam can display us how busy is the server. So that we can look at the server speed and decide whether we can proceed or not. Doing nothing and having penalty makes us feel negative on over all game as a cash garbing content.