**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ai change

I've noticed a big change in the AI this month. After I throw and land a special the AI often gets up and reacts faster than I can. I also use dexterity on their first medium but their second has sped up so i know get caught by it before I've stopped falling back from the first dexterity. Lastly and most annoyingly the AI SP3 lands and when the game starts again I'm already being hit, Kabam need to tune this down as it's way overdone. It's late so will post some footage for this tomorrow if I can but I was more interested in seeing if others had noticed similar AI changes recently. I'm not trying to moan it's simply constructive if it is an issue for more of us.

Comments

• Options
    Bugmat78 said:

This has been happening a few months now. The AI also has a moonwalk they can do if you dash too far away for their liking - their dash can start well after yours, yet catches up to you before yours ends.

Tweaks.

I've noticed this too, I dont mind improvements to the game but these issues along with everything makes the fights a lot more one sided and less fun when they can do things that we cant.
  • Options
    GrieferMadnessGrieferMadness Posts: 109
    I've noticed it specifically after sp3 lately. After the cutscene, I'm standing very close to the opponent and eating a knuckle sandwich before I can even block.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,140 ★★★★★

I've noticed it specifically after sp3 lately. After the cutscene, I'm standing very close to the opponent and eating a knuckle sandwich before I can even block.

I didn't even comment on this because of how ridiculous it is from a game mechanics standpoint. I have just used my ultimate move on my opponent..yet they can recover from it more quickly than I can?! :*
  • Options
    JediHunterJediHunter Posts: 9
    In addition to the observations above, I’ve noticed that they opponents are moving beyond standard parameters. Used to be able to dash back once to avoid some specials and heavy attacks. Now they are moving much farther and faster towards me, literally half way across the field. This does not occur every time, only on occasion. Old man Logan is a prime example. Anyone else notice this?