**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

THE THING ROCK STACK BUG IS NOT FIXING SOON!?!?!

I read the announcement. And didn’t see any damn thing about human torch and things synergy is not working properly. Because it’s not **** converting rock stacks to furies immediately! Damn how can you guys forget about this? FIX IT!!!!!!!

Comments

• theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    People who ranked up thing had reasons. With especially human torch synergy his rocks converting furies faster. Now he has this meaningless bug. Timer is not working. People mentioned that in bugs and fixes section.

Now what the hell is going on?

Why not even one mention to this bug at incoming fix. This is not acceptable.
    And I’ll write every day to this sub until it gets some attention. I won’t tag mods. If you guys want some evidence I have them.
    Midnite93 said:

What exactly is wrong with thing?

Good question. With Human Torch synergy; He’s not converting rock stacks to furies immediately. Timer is not resetting itself.
    Here is their promise about this issue.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/162394/thing-rock-stack-bug

You’re giving promises, and not doing it?

I WANT TO TRUST YOU KABAM
    I WANT TO TRUST YOU..!
    Is that so hard to put it on new update? @UmbertoDelRio

The Big guy said it already

Is that so hard to put it on new update? @UmbertoDelRio

I basically know nothing about coding, but I still find that statement ridiculously naive.
    First of all. Not my problem. If im playing this game I wanna play with champs who are consistent with their descriptions. Don’t wanna hear excuses about it.