**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need Help Act 5 Final Boss

Hey Guys currently in the last level of act 5 Ultron Boss I have seen many use loki so i intend to use him anyway .I have no units to spend should i gather units first before boss fight or should i just go for it need advice !!!!! Could use more Tips on Ultron Boss i hate evade :s

Comments

• Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

I'd suggest you to grind some units before attempting it
    I remember using my Medusa against him (armour shatter shuts him down) and still needed couple of revives to take him down
    Good luck!

What he said, but as of october armor shattered bug still exists. Hopefully by the time you gather a decent amount of units (1000 to be safe) they would have fixed the bug.
  • Options
    chaos_bruhchaos_bruh Posts: 181
    Alright I will get to Grinding Then
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Can you reach the boss without any items? If so then try practicing
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Based on my fights against him during exploration, this ultron's evade is a lot more predictable than the aou ultron's evade.If he hasn't evaded in a few seconds, when dashing in after his sp1, he will definitely evade and try to counter, just parry or dash back. When dashing in to hit his block or intercept are other times where he is most likely to evade. Once he has evaded, he will not evade for a while, so that is the best time to attack as he won't evade during your combo.
  • Options
    chaos_bruhchaos_bruh Posts: 181

Can you reach the boss without any items? If so then try practicing

I Can Reach Him with Ease Like one champion does all the work to reach near him but Getting Evaded at sp1 everytime from medusa and loki whenever i go for the sp1 of medusa or loki bam evade blocked and then dead !!
  • Options
    REiiGN15REiiGN15 Posts: 120
    I did the Thing synergy and it took a few revives. Kept healing himself near the end