**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

2 friends and I are looking for a new Alliance

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
Me:

My friend:

Progressing friend:

We're looking for an AQ oriented alliance. Maps 3-5. No Line, Discord or Donations required please.

Comments

• You guys would fit perfect in our alliance, we are rebuilding it and I am working on a merger after this war season.

We are AQ focused, no line, nothing mandatory, no donations, no line.
    Only rules are: be a bit active and if you sign up for AW (only season) or AQ then move a bit.
    If live happens or vacation or something, just drop a line saying inactive for a bit, no problem.

If this seems like good to you, look us up [30SIN]
    Or add me FeroX.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Alright, I'll check you guys out, thanks!
  • I sent a friend request and an alli invite. We could use all 3 of you. We do have line. My id is same as in game. RemyWadeWilson. Would love to have you we are growing strong and fast
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

I sent a friend request and an alli invite. We could use all 3 of you. We do have line. My id is same as in game. RemyWadeWilson. Would love to have you we are growing strong and fast

Sorry man, checked you guys out, but you only have 2 slots open. We'd like to all go together.
  • Reign668Reign668 Posts: 136
    We have space for you if interested, we are still growing and need active members, I sent you a request. Just let me know.
  • RissmillerRissmiller Posts: 4
    If you guys are still looking check us out! We have room in a rebuilding alliance. Have a great core just looking to add more aq focused members.