**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Recommendation to compliment Character Buffs/Reworks

First off, I have to say I love the Champion Buffs, 3 of my favourite champs are Venom, Red Hulk and She Hulk. When they got selected for buffs, they needed it and the result was really good. They were selected by the Game Team and rightly so, because they were dated.

Since the change of decision making, some that we get to vote, an obvious issue has arisen. It obviously takes a lot of time to rework champions, and you can’t do it for everyone which is completely understandable. However, all of the champions that were options for us to choose between needed an improvement. After the last round of voting, most if not all of Abomination, Black Panther, Daredevil, Iron Man and Kamala Khan will remain as they were, even though they are just as dated as Hulkbuster.

Here is what I am suggesting. Every time you give us the Community Choice, improve every champ by either reworking their abilities (like HB will do at some point, increase the stats of their abilities (e.g improve the level to which Daredevil is able to Break Armor), improve the synergy’s (e.g give Iron Man synergy’s with Stealth Spider-Man, CapIW and Thorag), give them extra immunities (eg the ultra flexible Kamala could be immune to bleed) or bump their prestige.

Call these what you will, consolation or booby prizes, but please consider acknowledging these champions that we vote between are amongst the least useful of all champions, and even though they aren’t chose for a full rework still deserve some kind of quick attention to make them desirable once more.

Comments

• Options
    Agreed
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,037 ★★★★★
    Sure why not. Sounds like it would be super easy for them to do. Just slap some synergies and immunities on them.

100% sarcasm.
  • Options
    RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★

Sure why not. Sounds like it would be super easy for them to do. Just slap some synergies and immunities on them.

100% sarcasm.

#constructive
  • Options
    Agreed great suggestion
  • Options
    PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    edited October 2019
    i Agree but they’ll need more than 6 months for the testing
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    I don't think it's as easy as you make it sound. One thing I do agree with though, is the synergy part. They can't rework champions left and right, but adding frequent Synergy buffs is a great idea.

Another problem arises, that a synergy buff can only do so much if the champion is of the likes of OG Black Panther and OG Iron Man, unless they pull a Winter Soldier on those champions. I'd really like synergy buffs for mid-tier champions like M.O.D.O.K or Korg or Psylocke, a simple push can make them really, really powerful.