**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is aspect of nightmares node bugged in AQ?

hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,117 ★★★★★
Had two bg members say that the timer ended, but no health was restored. Map 6.

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Other nodes?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,180 ★★★★★
    Who was you figth if it was mordo he can reavers it if he fires of a sp1
  • Options
    MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 ★★★
    Not that anyone but mods can see this, but...

AAR like Domino can cause the heal to fail
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,180 ★★★★★
    Hellow said:

Gamer said:

Who was you figth if it was mordo he can reavers it if he fires of a sp1

I think you mean modok
    But mordo can reduce healing by 70% with soul barb on his sp2
    @Gamer
    Yes I’m was in a rush in the morning but yes mordok
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,117 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    No, the normal fights in section 1 of map 6. No, it happened to one player on the imiw and the other on Modok. No it wasn't the sp1. He said the timer just stopped and he was at 1% (awakened corvus). Said he kept waiting for it to come back, but his health never did. But yeah, I know what you mean, Modok has gotten me with he sp1 thing myself.. in the past when I was on that lane:) I'll double check with them though as imiw also has a healblock...
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

No, the normal fights in section 1 of map 6. No, it happened to one player on the imiw and the other on Modok. No it wasn't the sp1. He said the timer just stopped and he was at 1% (awakened corvus). Said he kept waiting for it to come back, but his health never did. But yeah, I know what you mean, Modok has gotten me with he sp1 thing myself.. in the past when I was on that lane:) I'll double check with them though as imiw also has a healblock...

itis working, I took it today. the sp1 last 3 seconds and the effect happens even if it misses. But I jsut took the normal modok path and on him and sabertooth it was working properly.