Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

M-NWO Now accepting apps lvl35 and up need 1 strong player

Hell-ohh fellow team players we are the M-NWO we are here to save the world from ugly players lol. seriously we are looking for 1 or 2 we always accept request if your good and active. no Bs here we are a 3 mil alliance we are growing each day, yes yes we play 2 wars per week and we play all 4 or 5 AQ's weekly for them glory points and t4bc. we are chatable (talkative) some of my guys are quiet but we all get our job done in yournaments, oh yes we do make bi-weekly SA we make 800-1000 5star shards and of course lots of 4 n 3 shards, we need someone active and can communicate when needed if you like yo chat it's fine Line app is up to you some of us have it. we are open to ideas and changes but that's a team thing . so if you want to have fun no pressure and get rewarded join us. yeah of cours there's thousands of alliances out there, but the players that i've had here usually grow to leaders and make their own alliance and that's how you also make sister alliances. my game id is tinshammer or search for frankthefamilyape matrix11 thx and if you read this welcome to the family