**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Rank up next...

GQuantaoGQuantao Posts: 208
edited August 2017 in Strategy and Tips
I've got 4*s at rank 4: SW, Dr S, Electra, Gwenpool, Hulk, OG Spiderman, and 4 Cats to use.
Options to rank up next:
4* Thor duped
4* AoU Vision, duped,
4* Juggernaugt, duped
4* Hawkeye, duped.

Unduped 4*'s: Crossbones, Agent Venom, Guilly

Or I could take two of my unduped 5*s to rank 3:

Juggy, Storm, Antman, or Ronan.
I will soon have the option of either a duped 4* UC or an unduped 5*.

I don't currently have MD, saving for it.

Which should I rank next? And do you guys recommend the 5* UC or a duped 4*? I'm leaning toward Vision or Thor, to have a little more balance in R4 champs. What do you think?

Comments

• SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    I would go Vision, then Thor. They are both very useful. Vision for double immunity and power control, and Thor remains one of the hardest hitters in the game.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Thor and Vision get my vote too, both are great and have good synergy with your current 440's. Not worth it to r3 unduped 5's unless they're great unduped or your 4* roster is pretty much set.

For your loyalty, just get the 5*... I used it to get the 4* when I didn't have a ton of 4's and then stupidly duped him. I never ever ever ever use him except maybe in arena. Play the long game here and get the 5, he's a **** with high MD when you get there.
  • Keram85Keram85 Posts: 23
    edited August 2017
    Like SMiller and Buckeye said.
    Thor and Vision
    And yeah go for the long run. Go with 5* UC !
  • JcmdawgJcmdawg Posts: 22
    Vision is awesome for AQ bleed and poison routes.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★
    BuckeyeKP wrote: »
    For your loyalty, just get the 5*... I used it to get the 4* when I didn't have a ton of 4's and then stupidly duped him. I never ever ever ever use him except maybe in arena. Play the long game here and get the 5, he's a **** with high MD when you get there.

Won't the same logic goes for 5* UC?

• GQuantaoGQuantao Posts: 208
    Thanks guys. As for the UC question, maybe I should just save for a 6* UC :-)