**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why isn’t quake poison immune?

According to my experience with Agents of shield daisy Johnson (quake) was an inhuman and had Kree psychology. She should be poison immune just like Medusa which is an inhuman and Ronan who is a Kree...

Comments

• ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Kabam is God in this game. Logic only applies when they want it to.
    ẞlооd said:

Disagree with me again mate. Use your brain for two seconds.

ẞlооd said:

ẞlооd said:

You just quoted yourself and warned yourself to not disagree with you again. You ok?
    No, I am under an influence. RIP me lol
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    ẞlооd said:

ẞlооd said:

*clicks disagree*

ẞlооd said:

ẞlооd said:

*clicks disagree*
    No, fjjggjjojghkhgffhjjggtfgj. I liked you!
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    She’s strong enough already, top 3 champ imo
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Kree psychology? Interesting, but how would that give her poison immunity?
  • Snizzbar said:

Kree psychology? Interesting, but how would that give her poison immunity?

I think they meant Kree physiology. To be fair, she is tagged as an inhuman in the game, and all other inhumans or Kree related champs are poison immune. The argument could be made that, like the mcu, Kabam is completely disregarding the existence of AoS. So they don’t have a reason to make her inhuman
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Viva93 said:

According to my experience with Agents of shield daisy Johnson (quake) was an inhuman and had Kree psychology. She should be poison immune just like Medusa which is an inhuman and Ronan who is a Kree...

The inhumans were not descendants of kree and did not have complete kree physiology, nor had they been infused with kree blood. They were human, but had their DNA altered with SOME of the Kree DNA. There is nothing in the show to indicate that she is immune to any poisons. This is Agents of Shield lore, not comic or other inhuman related shots lore.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    Yeah, Quake needs to be even more OP. Yeah...
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    She is immune to it, just don't get hit
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Viva93 said:

The inhumans were not descendants of kree and did not have complete kree physiology, nor had they been infused with kree blood. They were human, but had their DNA altered with SOME of the Kree DNA. There is nothing in the show to indicate that she is immune to any poisons. This is Agents of Shield lore, not comic or other inhuman related shots lore.
    But then why are all the other inhumans poison immune?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,020 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

Viva93 said:

Blackbolt and Medusa are immune, Karnak isn't.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

Viva93 said:

Oh yeah I forget about Karnak I guess only Cosmic Inhumans get to be immune to poison 🤷

Lormif said:

Viva93 said:

Oh yeah I forget about Karnak I guess only Cosmic Inhumans get to be immune to poison 🤷
    Not sure. Wikipedia doesn't list any immunity's, just abilities. As for Quake, even in the TV show, shes not immune to anything that I ever saw. Plus the mist grants random abilities and doesn't mean they will be immune to poisons.

Marvel signs off on the creative directions of these characters. I guess they decided to make the poison immune.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

Lormif said:

Viva93 said:

Karnak never underwent tera-genesis. Other then above average intelligence, mental fortitude and honed reflexes from hand to hand combat; Karnak has no powers.
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★

FR33_HUG5 said:

Lormif said:

Viva93 said:

Karnak never underwent tera-genesis. Other then above average intelligence, mental fortitude and honed reflexes from hand to hand combat; Karnak has no powers.
    @FR33_HUG5 marvel disagrees with you-
    https://www.marvel.com/characters/karnak/in-comics

Extended Lifespan
    , Extrasensory Ability
    , Superhuman Strength
    , Superhuman Speed
    , Superhuman Endurance
    , Superhuman Agility
    , Weakness/Vulnerability Detection