**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ahem... Where are the offers?

RazorDevilRazorDevil Posts: 956 ★★★
@Kabam Vydious can you tell me why there are no monthly cards/offers or anything? I mean, if you don't want me to spend on the game, I'm ok with that, but I feel like you're losing money to be honest and I'm losing patience. I need offers...

Comments

• Options
    SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    They will have offers up the ying-yang come Black Friday & Cyber Monday...
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    @GluteusMaximus no, i don't stand corrected. A lot of ppl myself included were disappointed yesterday because it was the first of the month. That's always when they release the monthly cards by. Kabam miike even stated they had no plans to release them yesterday. This just appears like they threw something together today because they forgot about it yesterday just to try and appease the community. Why didn't they simply say yesterday that the cards were going to be released today?

Why go to the trouble of just trying to prove pp wrong in the community instead of doing something to help it?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Neotwism said:

@GluteusMaximus no, i don't stand corrected. A lot of ppl myself included were disappointed yesterday because it was the first of the month. That's always when they release the monthly cards by. Kabam miike even stated they had no plans to release them yesterday. This just appears like they threw something together today because they forgot about it yesterday just to try and appease the community. Why didn't they simply say yesterday that the cards were going to be released today?

Why go to the trouble of just trying to prove pp wrong in the community instead of doing something to help it?

Define "always". As far as i can tell, monthly card offers aren't on a monthly rotation, they are random. Any and all offers are planned way ahead of time just like any content they have. Highly improbable that they "threw together" an offer because of one post from someone. That doesn't happen with these offers. Miike doesn't have access to the offers and never in their history has any Mod or Kabam itself confirmed when an offer will be released. Even if he knew, he wouldn't tell you anyway.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Neotwism said:

They are not always on the first if they even have them
  • Options
    @Lormif when was the last Monthly Daily Card that wasn't on the first of the month? When was the last month we haven't had a monthly daily card?
  • Options
    @Demonzfyre My definition of Always is simple. It's the same as kabams so good luck figuring that out!
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    Neotwism said:

@Lormif when was the last Monthly Daily Card that wasn't on the first of the month? When was the last month we haven't had a monthly daily card?

Todays daily card offer wasnt on the first... Do you have all the release dates of the past daily card offers for each month? I'd like to see that data.