**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank Up Help

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
Assuming I don't pull a really good 6 star champion out of my next 6 star, I will be ranking up my second 5 star to r5 but I am not sure who to rank up, I have a couple good choices. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Rank Up Help 27 votes

Aegon (r4 sig 143)
51%
PantherusNZbuffajrViper83exc3lBWladwaMostWantedMilesHolmwoodXxLoganTDCxXshadow_lurker22Torah13LewisstarkSunny2CaptainVanDyneNik_860 14 votes
Quake (r4 Unduped)
7%
Lvernon15Elwix 2 votes
Cap IW (r4 Unduped)
11%
ScarRealmWarHawk_Taz_1Sidjfhdjksk 3 votes
Namor (r3 sig 59)
18%
thetaman23X_Factor_AgentMasterChief1176TheInfintyStrongestAvenger 5 votes
Venom the Duck (r3 Unduped)
0%
Havok (r2 sig 1)
0%
Domino (r2 Unduped)
11%
Manar198xFhfjghhggggjfhfjgNick1109 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Domino (r2 Unduped)
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

This
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Need more info. What content are you working on? Who are your other R5's if you have any?
  • Options
    @Etjama I’m working on exploring act 6 and variants 1&2. I already did variant three and completed one path of LoL. I have a 5/65 Venom and two r2 six stars, Ghost and Corvus.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

@Etjama I’m working on exploring act 6 and variants 1&2. I already did variant three and completed one path of LoL. I have a 5/65 Venom and two r2 six stars, Ghost and Corvus.

Sorry for the late response. In that case, I'd go Domino. With Masacre and Rhulk, even as 3 stars, she's the best possible option for V2 imo. She's pretty darn good for Mutant's in V1 too. Absolute beast for Act 6 and she's even a really good option for LOL. I think she's the best option for the content you're working on.
  • Options
    Thanks so much @Etjama, she’s who I was leaning towards, but your advice sets her over the edge for me. I already have both Red Hulk and Masacre as r4 five stars, so I have the full team! If my next six star isn’t a god tier one, then Domino will be my next r5