**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who should I rank 5?

I have various options which makes it hard. I need your help!

Who should I rank 5? 19 votes

Blade (Awakened)
21% 4 votes
Archangel (Awakened)
15% 3 votes
Domino (Unawakened)
26% 5 votes
Hyperion (Awakened)
36% 7 votes

Comments

• Viva93Viva93 Posts: 123
    You can also explain why if you’d like.
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    They are all good and worth rank 5. I just love AA more.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Aa is the least rank depending so I’d avoid him, domino and hype are just better than blade imo so it’s between those 2
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I'd say Domino if you've got a high level or the potential for a high level Rhulk. If not, I'd go Hype.
  • Pool5555Pool5555 Posts: 63
    Blade is sort of out of the meta with mystic champs not being the dominant defenders(not taking in account the big baddy coming in, Dr.Doom). He has his uses regeneration being the primary one, but he has and still continues to be countered heavily by the release of new champs who penalize you for bleeding them.

Archangel works just fine in lower ranks but additional stats do help.

Domino is the absolute cheese mode in the game because of the parry heavy crazy incinerate damage , ability accuracy reduction and the crazy sp3 bleed. She is a potent damage dealer and an annoying defender(for when you don't need her in offense)

Hyperion is a option does a lot of things, But he isn't as potent as domino is, on the other hand if you want just a great champion who doesn't require any synergies, he is you boy to rank up
  • Mentalboy1Mentalboy1 Posts: 171
    From my own experience Hperion is really good define and attack I would rank him up I also have blade but he's lower ranked so don't use him as much at the moment.