**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Man-Thing Not getting full bonus from class iso

So I'm about to lvl up 4* man- thing and I select 2 mystic 5k iso. Which always lvl up 4* r1 champs. However it is not the case with man thing.

Comments

• Options
    ThomasRainThomasRain Posts: 26
    Is anyone else having this happen with any of the champs? I tried with 3* man-thing, and he is not getting the full bonus either.
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    i think that he is like ultron or UC and requires more iso: i don't have a 4* to check but, if i remember correctly, when levelling up a normal 4* from 1 to 10, the last level costs less than 2k iso, while Man-Thing is already over that at 8/10 ^_^

if you have another 4* to rank up you may try to see if there's any difference in level's cost ^_^
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    He requires more iso-8 to fully level up.

He is still getting the full bonus from iso-8
  • Options
    ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    A 5k brick supposed to take a 4* rank 1 level straight to 10... He has two 5k bricks highlighted, which definitely should've done the job, but only took him to level 8

Definitely a problem
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★

A 5k brick supposed to take a 4* rank 1 level straight to 10... He has two 5k bricks highlighted, which definitely should've done the job, but only took him to level 8

Definitely a problem

no, it isn't, Man-Thing simply requires more iso than other champions (and you still need two 5K bricks to rank up a 4* from 1 to 10, not one), just like UC. here is the difference with a normal 4*, in this case Proxima:

• Options
    For 4* Level 1/8 needing 2440 for Man-Thing versus 1880 for a basic Hero, how does that level compare to Ultron or UC.

Or easier to compare Level 1/1, Man-Thing needs 1620, a basic hero needs 1240.

Does anyone have a base 4* Ultron or UC still at 1/1, to say how much Level 1 needs for them ?? Is Man-Thing the same as those other 2 champs ?