**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Please take your time. The more you rush the more likely it will happen again.

Not gonna lie, it sucks, but just take your time fixing this, you rush and it's gonna keep happening. 30 minute timers have already been implemented. Im sure compensation will be on the way. But think about it this way. If you ran a business, and something happened like this, would you be willing to lose a lot of profit, by giving gigantic handouts to over 1m players? Come on now, be realistic. Now give me a 5* classic deadpool kabam. Not everyone, just me. :)

Comments

• Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
    I agree with the OP about taking your time while fixing this problem. And we'll settle for some good compensations too like some Awakening gems or pots.. Lol. At least fix it so it doesn't happen again. Even if we don't get rewards, we'll just suck it up and keep playing.. We're too addicted already. :D

Also gimme a 5* Classic Deadpool too. o:)
  • Nah. Just me Fam. ;)
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    edited August 2017
    Totally agree

And give me a 200 sig 5* Classic Deadpool :#
  • Samuel030sSamuel030s Posts: 125
    Yet another post asking for compensation, even if it is in a more satirical fashion. If you want to voice your concerns on compensation that will most likely not be given out, please feel free to post on a discussion that has already been created instead of creating another one.
  • SjanddsSjandds Posts: 117
    Absolutely agree bro
  • Samuel. You clearly can't read. I'm giving kabam the benefit of the doubt. Don't you have freshman English to do?
  • Samuel030sSamuel030s Posts: 125
    There's no need to insult anyone, and your post inevitably led to people asking for compensation. At a time like this, even a joke about compensation is annoying as it seems that everyone other Summoner demands all of their Champions to be healed. I do apologise if I made it seem like you were complaining, but honestly I'm tired of people creating new discussions when they could instead just be posting on a pre-existing discussion to reduce the clutter in the forums