**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Debuffs landing too early

Has anyone else noticed debuffs hitting before a special making contact? I’ve seen it on Magneto’s L2, where Heal Block takes hold before he’s even in the air, but that’s no big deal. The real problem was today in the daily quest, Ronan lifted his hammer to the sky for his L1 and I was stunned. No chance to avoid the actual attack. He ended up stun-chaining 3 L1s before I was able to get out.

The question is: is it a case of the debuff activating too early, or does the AI know when you won’t be able to dodge the special before it throws it?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    Never seen anything like that before, since technically shouldn't happen with the way those mechanic works.
    Can you replicate the issue with a video/screenshot?
  • BuffalaxBuffalax Posts: 107
    Ran some duels after it happened, but no dice. I’m hoping it was just a device glitch, so I figured I’d throw it up in here to see if anyone else had seen it instead of putting in a ticket.
  • BuffalaxBuffalax Posts: 107
    The Ronan was today’s Alternate Reality on Epic. Only nodes were Third Special Activated and +100% Attack and Health. Your comment made me go back and double check though, in case they snuck something in on me thinking it was just gonna be normal like that.