**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Uneeded requests/questions

IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
Sometimes when I am scrolling through the forums I get kind of annoyed about stupid complaints like “where’s this deal” and what not. If you don’t know than most people probably don’t know. And these deals went guaranteed. And though I know it’s almost impossible to keep all of that from getting through, but I feel like we need a different section or a certain main post where people can post things like that

Comments

• Options
    For instance, a lot of people have been going around recently saying “where’s the oh vision deal” Kabam has never confirmed that such deals will always come around the same time every year. The only real way to be sure about this is to check the posts made by employees and what not.
  • Options
    Og*
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Sometimes when I am scrolling through the forums I get kind of annoyed about stupid complaints like “where’s this deal” and what not. If you don’t know than most people probably don’t know. And these deals went guaranteed. And though I know it’s almost impossible to keep all of that from getting through, but I feel like we need a different section or a certain main post where people can post things like that

A new section for it wont stop people from posting it here. There is a bugs section, but it does not stop bug posts from being posted in general constantly.
  • Options
    I understand that and that’s what frinds my gears
  • Options
    Grinds* my spelling is terrible today
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★

whole- heartedly agree. new section ideas:

• Rigged!
    • bots/shells/hacks ruin the game!
    • i got ban!
    • chump poll of the hour!
    • why champ x not immune to something?
    • i quit game bye bye!
    • why others get better stuff than me?
    • need advice but don't want to search, everyone heap abuse on me

i may be missing some.
    We could call it... Reddit.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    Neotwism said:

Wow, all the usual suspects taking this off-topic. Why bother reading posts like that if it bothers u so much? I've saw u respond to several posts like that. If "stupid complaints" bother you so much my advice is to simply skip them and not bother responding. New ppl start laying this game every day. Many may not be familiar with the forums. On top of that the forum search function downright sucks. It's difficult to search and find a lot of stuff u want to search for. I would love to see a new and improved Forum with a better and more functional search and other features. Maybe that would also help ppl from getting annoyed by frequent posts.

Bad thing is this is 2nd iteration of the forums.