**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mcoc is very dark with its scheme, pls make it colorful

We players would like to see the game with its fighting scheme a proper light as nowadays the games is so dark, we barely see it when playing!!! Hope u guys administrators inform this to the game team

Comments

• Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Like rainbows and unicorns? 😊
  • Options
    Probably means some of the Dark Fight Backgrounds, especially when fighting with/against some of the darker champs (Void, Dormy, etc). Might have gotten better this year, for a while earlier it was really bad contrast with those combinations.
  • Options
    NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    No. Brighter colors just use up more power needlessly. I specifically use the Dark theme in Android as it has ended up stretching my battery life. I get that the contrast issues can be a nuisance, but if you change this, allow people the option to retain the dark backgrounds.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’d rather have it dark, less battery useage and less blinding when I do my aq fights the second I wake up
  • Options
    BelaPichBelaPich Posts: 89
    Feel like DC universe not much in Marvel eh, bcos DC used their dark side as their proceeds but marvel use their bright background instead but instead in this game they use DC style, some of players prefer it to be brighter when fighting or playing like that fighting Background in Sathur Fire...so dark indeed