**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

25.0 no mention of Elsa degen fix

GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
edited November 2019 in General Discussion
There was a mention in the latest change log of fixing Elsa's interaction and Nick Fury's heal from LMD but what about her degen that comes from the suicide masteries AND the fact that it scales with nodes?

I know you can just bring a mutant to counter but I'd rather this be fixed lol. FWIW same thing happened with Cable when he came out so I'm assuming the same type of thing would be applicable here.

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    There is no bug which is why it isn’t being fixed, her ability is when affected by bleed rather than cable who says his opponent has to activate it, that’s how it’s intended
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

There is no bug which is why it isn’t being fixed, her ability is when affected by bleed rather than cable who says his opponent has to activate it, that’s how it’s intended

Ok and how about the degen scaling with nodes?
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Ok and how about the degen scaling with nodes?
    That’s intended aswell, unless it states doesn’t scale with nodes like omega red it does
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    It’s safe to assume the scaling is also intended since nothing has been said despite it being brought up many times. Also they took the time to make sure her Behemoth Buster direct damage didn’t scale so I doubt they neglected to account for the degen from scaling as well.
  • Options
    thanks everyone, this all makes sense. I was just having problems finding any kind of confirmation from a mod on it.