**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Old man Logan sucks. And is broken still

Comments

• NeonoctisNeonoctis Posts: 118

Neonoctis said:

Regen is sub par at best. Damage is mediocre. Without awaken ability good luck getting to 15 passive bleeds with an sp2. Oh... and icing on the cake. The armor break STILL doesn’t work. Pic was taken right after sp1 hit.
    Thanks for another awful champ buff kabam. We appreciate it. 👍🏻

You forgot that his first hit heavy will 100% refresh the Passive Bleed duration and the 2md hit heavy has 100% chance to refresh his Fury Buff for 2 seconds.
    LOL
    Please read his description before ranting here like an immature person.
    Well you and I are the lucky ones who have him duped. Making it MUCH easier to get to 15 passive bleeds.
  • 16wegnerk16wegnerk Posts: 210 ★★
    So i’ve been testing my R3 5* OML against champs i consider comperable (R3 X23, R3 sabertooth), and hey, he outdamages both of them! Slightly... maybe i’m playing him wrong, just have terrible RNG, or some combination of the two, but he was averaging 200k damage vs WS in ~100 hits, whereas the other two were averaging 180k and 160k respectively. Keep in mind that’s Sabertooth’s first ramp up fight, counting hits from the very beginning of the fight. So hey, he outdamages an unramped sabertooth, at least there’s that. But his regen is way worse than before and i’d take X23’s slight damage reduction any day for that regen. I’m super disappointed with this buff. He used to at least be sustainable with his mediocre damage, now he’s either semi-sustainable or has average damage
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Aleor said:

Aleor said:

Aleor said:

issamaf80 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DlvrD9_f9A

you must be a noob here is my 4 star undup hes insane look at the video and learn how to play him

Where exactly does he look insane? R3 domino does more damage than r4 oml.
    This is bad thinking. Just because a champ isn’t as good as the so called “Gods” doesn’t mean they aren’t good. Too many people pigeon hole themselves into thinking they need the OP champs to do anything. That’s bad thinking. Besides, for Domino to do that much damage she needs synergies
    They both are muts and both deal bleed damage, so imo it's natural to compare those two. Oml has regen, but domino has aar, great with and without synergies, both have critical bleeds (looks like r3 domino has more bleed damage then r4 oml)
    Also I used them in one team to do the comparation - oml, domino, rulk, hulk, abom. And even without spamming heavy attacks domino is still better, even being one rank lower. Also they both somewhat rely on heavy attacks.
    I would've probably use both of them for similar content, so... As I said above, it's not that difficult to buff a champ to make him better in one fight and worse in another. Imo that's how it should be in a balanced game. Yet here I see no matches where oml would be better then omega or domino. And it's not like oml is as good as those two.
    @Aleor you say “used them once in a quest” was this today, after the buff release? And can you redo the fight(s) and lost results?
    @Liss_Bliss_
    Yes, sure. I was playing around oml trying him with different synergies, like sinester, colossus, cyclopses for sps damage. Ended up with end one I mentioned - rulk, hulk and abom give some crit chance, wich oml lacks but needs, and domino gives his furies +12%, so she was in the team almost all the time. Also I played both somewhat sloppy, and domino with lower combo is not that good, while with oml I was able to throw more sps, so I'd say domino had more disadvantages
    finally someone said it
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    instead of rework that took so long i would have prefered a way to control and stack 20 pcifism charges for old oml!!! everything same just way for him to not loose pacifism charge n once u sp3, u can convert all pacifism to cruelty n fury! max stack 20
  • Bpn88855 said:

Same I can say about colossus. Still trash champ :)) at least r4 was by 2015 gem. It was 216 hits to kill him.

Mine only takes 60-70 hits at r4 with synergy team. Upwards of 40k damage from heavy and L2 damage from 60k-100k damage.

• GarryDKGarryDK Posts: 135 ★★

Bpn88855 said:

Same I can say about colossus. Still trash champ :)) at least r4 was by 2015 gem. It was 216 hits to kill him.

Poor gameplay don't blame kabaam cause you can't take your time to understand the champ
    Well I took him down in 120 hits with an r3. So you’re doing it wrong. Parry heavy repeat sp2.
  • Diksh619Diksh619 Posts: 227 ★★
    Yeah if they would have just implemented the BETA version!
    What's the point of beta if the final product is a let down ..please kabam!
  • Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    Neonoctis said:

Regen is sub par at best. Damage is mediocre. Without awaken ability good luck getting to 15 passive bleeds with an sp2. Oh... and icing on the cake. The armor break STILL doesn’t work. Pic was taken right after sp1 hit.

Lol, a 6-month “rework” of a character and somehow he’s worse now then he was before 🤦🏻‍♂️

Worst is I took mine to rank 4....nice one game team, at least you guys “fixed” his combo-to-heavy attack since that’s likely what really what delayed his release over the last 3-months.

Best is for Colossus to be good you have to bring UC or Jug into a quest like that’s really going to happen, especially with there 5-total sentences of ability’s.

At least the YT guys can make videos in ROL and WS will get a lot of action cause these guys are useless, especially OML.
    Nabz034 said:

Neonoctis said:

Lol, a 6-month “rework” of a character and somehow he’s worse now then he was before 🤦🏻‍♂️

Worst is I took mine to rank 4....nice one game team, at least you guys “fixed” his combo-to-heavy attack since that’s likely what really what delayed his release over the last 3-months.

Best is for Colossus to be good you have to bring UC or Jug into a quest like that’s really going to happen, especially with there 5-total sentences of ability’s.

At least the YT guys can make videos in ROL and WS will get a lot of action cause these guys are useless, especially OML.

@kabam devs

The next time you rework a character, just do it behind the scenes and drop it like you did with Gamora. This way people’s expectations arent raised for 6-months. Not everyone took part in the beta so they couldn’t see how bad and useless they were. It’s clear your goal is to focus on the new money, but don’t forget the veterans are what built this place. Give a little back.

Also, don’t hype it with votes. “All” of the 2015 characters being sold in 5 and sadly 6* crystals need to be reworked. Each and every one, especially if you are gonna sell them on that scale, none should have 3-sentences of abilities.

Just make them somewhat playable then and drop it like a real one would do.

These are powerful suggestions that will make your customers hate the game less then they do rn.
    Neonoctis said:

Can’t wait to hear what the team has to say about all this. I don’t understand why In the world. You would release this update. After ALL this extra time you took to get the champs “right” you didn’t listen to all of us in the community who asked for just his normal passive regen and a little more fury damage. Instead you ruined this buff and then released an update with it being incomplete. Congrats team 👍🏻

They won’t say anything. If after all this time or “testing” and whatever they’ve been doing, to actually release this and expect people to accept it is a joke. I just can’t believe after the last few months of boring the games been, they actually went through with releasing these champs.

This being dropped is what they have to say about it.
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    Bpn88855 said:

You’re using him wrong then, my R3 took him down in ~150 hits
    Heavy spam, SP2
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    My 5/50 colossus took out WS in 100 hits..... But this is with full synergies behind him .... A dead Nick fury, omega, emma, and juggs. Ill tell you what i had a blast playing him last night, hes super strong with the full team behind him. I had him at 4/40 sig 99, also have the 5 star at r3 but not duped, so decided to take up the 4 star and see what he could do, hoping to get a mutant 2015 r4 gem from V1
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I think Colossus was a successful rework, the immunities alone make her about as versatile as it gets. It appears that OML has much to be desired but I haven't tested him yet personally.
    I’ll be totally honest if the rest of the buffs on these older champions are going to be this awful you can just leave them alone and just increase their damage. It would be more effective than the nerf you dropped on old man Logan. Start getting it right the first time or don’t do it at all
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos
    so are we ever going to get an answer on why Old Man Logan is taking so much damage from the double edge mastery yet?? Or is it "functioning as it should" quite confused why you all would put in his champ spotlight that he benefits from the mastery because he would take almost no damage from it... and then not bring it back up at all after so many people have asked what is going on??
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Neonoctis said:

so are we ever going to get an answer on why Old Man Logan is taking so much damage from the double edge mastery yet?? Or is it "functioning as it should" quite confused why you all would put in his champ spotlight that he benefits from the mastery because he would take almost no damage from it... and then not bring it back up at all after so many people have asked what is going on??

They touted his interaction with double edge as one of his main feautures and ive seen one of the mods confirm that this is a bug and will be fixed, and it must be, bc without the ability to interact with double edge the way he does with the 95% damage reduction and being able to convert it to a fury is CRUCIAL to his rework..... Ive intentionally gotten hit to get a bleed on me and its fantastic, he heals from it with WP just like omega red, i hope they push a fix ASAP im honestly surprised they havent fixed it yet bc they just released the buff to some heavy criticism, which is understandable bc they took all the extra time and theres 3 big bugs with him as he stands, they really need to fix him after such a long wait he really shouldn't be bugged at all, its actually kinda nuts lol i am having fun with him though
    @AlexAvalon To be totally honest I've been in shock since the update went live that he was that bugged and just overall not nearly as good as we had hoped after the extended time it took to release the buffs. It's not promising for future buffs in game and I learned my lesson about ranking up the champions before the buff goes live. ( at the cost of both an awakening gem, and a 4->5 gem) it was a mistake I have to live with now. I just wish they would come on here and admit that they screwed up and give explanations as to why he came out bugged and not nearly the powerhouse we had hoped for. I mean C'mon ANY champ with 15 furies should hit like an absolute POWERHOUSE.... and i'm barely out damaging some of my rank 4 5* champs. lol it's pathetic
  • ShevaMilanShevaMilan Posts: 12
    Old man Logan and mysterio synergy is not working at all. I am getting the exact same regen rate with or without him on the team and he doesn’t get 3 stacks of bleed passive after receiving the first one either. I highly doubt mysterio side of the synergy is working either. I confirmed this with my alliance mates. Can we have a look? Oml seems completely broken.
  • mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    Next buff UC and Juggernaut, and that might make Colossus appealing to use in a questing team.
  • ZarakikZarakik Posts: 178
    I agree, wanted to take my 5* OML to r4,but still not good and not worth resources even having 2016 3->4 rank up gem, very disapointing. Also ROL WS behaves in very strange way against OML just standing and blocking...
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Quite enjoying mine tbh, very suicide friendly with ST
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Very much enjoying him at rank 4, a lot better than he was before.
This discussion has been closed.