**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Old man Logan sucks. And is broken still

1235»

Comments

• NeonoctisNeonoctis Posts: 118
    Don't worry everyone. The devs have both e-mail and direct messaged me and there is still NO NEW information regarding any of these bugs for Old Man Logan. Seems to me that it's basically being swept under the rug and nobody on the kabam team seems to care that he's not working as intended.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Weee yay so happy other buffs and reworks were stopped for this
  • Neonoctis said:

Don't worry everyone. The devs have both e-mail and direct messaged me and there is still NO NEW information regarding any of these bugs for Old Man Logan. Seems to me that it's basically being swept under the rug and nobody on the kabam team seems to care that he's not working as intended.

That's not what we said. Nothing is being swept under the rug.

If you'd like to report a bug, you have to do it like everybody else in the Bugs and Known issues section. You have commented on threads about certain issues. Those are the threads we will be updating.

We can't comment on an issue until we have information to share, and likely will not comment until we know when a fix is coming.

We are already aware of these bugs, and will work to fix them as soon as we can.
This discussion has been closed.