**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is it worth ranking up my old man logan?

I asked this a few weeks ago before the old man logan buff... Is it worth ranking up old man logan? I am not sure what to do as my first 5* was logan himself. Right now i don't use him and he is collecting dust lol :smiley: . Please tell me if it is worth all the iso... and gold... and catalysts lol...

Comments

• Options
    BłADEBłADE Posts: 148
    i guess ill just rank him up them thx guys :blush:
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Depends on your other options
  • Options
    KaspyKaspy Posts: 161 ★★★
    I dont think he is worth ranking up to be honest. They took away his passive regen to give him more damage, but his damage output is not even impressive.
  • Options
    this oml ave any regen at all? I felt like his regen made him a better champ
  • Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Im having a blast playing him and am gonna r4 him just bc i like the character and for fun but if this was early on in my account where a new 4/55 was a big big deal then i probably wouldnt do it
  • Options
    I am probably gunna r4 him tonight just wanna get the hang of him a little more first
  • Options
    wait what about 5*, shall i make him r4?
  • Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    BłADE said:

wait what about 5*, shall i make him r4?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DlvrD9_f9A

my 4 star hes worth it for sure
  • Options
    ok thx for all the help and guidance everyone :smiley:
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    He's almost as mediocre as he was. If you don't need him or short in resources, better don't)