**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

100k looking for AQ focused and an ally that reaches last milestones on 3 day events

I’m looking for an ally that does Map 4 and Map 3 which 100% explores their battlegroups. I prefer using Telegram so if that’s what you communicate with, just message me there. Also, I need an ally that could reach the last milestone for ALL 3 day events.
Telegram; Vasudha22

Comments

• Va5S7KudhaVa5S7Kudha Posts: 85
    If anyone is interested to accept me, please message me in game or Telegram
    IGN; Vasudha~22
    Telegram; Vasudha22
    I’m also in the US time zone so won’t be active from 9;00 PM EST-6;00 AM EST. Please try to message me through in game between 6;00 AM EST-8;30 PM EST.
    Another note; they could also message me here as well. Doesn’t have to be on Telegram or in game. Thanks for all the people that checked what I wanted
    Still Looking.
    PM on Telegram; Vasudha22
    IGN; Vasudha~22
    Line; Venomoustheduck
    Discord; Vasudha
    ClanHQ; Vasudha~22

This is my profile now.
    Still looking
    Guess what!! Now I could also be reached by GroupMe.
    IGN; Vasudha~22
    Line; Venomoustheduck
    Discord; Vasudha#8746
    GroupMe; Vasudha Paravasthu
    Telegram; Vasudha22
    Need a Map 4 Ally that consistently gets 100% in all 3 BGS, that uses either GroupMe or Telegram and also consistently gets the top milestones of ALL the 3 day events.
    If anyone’s interested, please PM me.
    I don’t accept any alliance that just started out. I need an established ally that does Map 4 and consistently gets the top milestones of all 3 day events.
    Guys of course I’m joking. If I’m available in all those third party communication apps then of course I’m going to accept any ally that uses those and that is required of me
    Still looking
  • StykjbStykjb Posts: 17
    Check out MFGz.. My ign is JonathanG422