**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Required catalysts sort & filter feature in stash

I need to move tier 3 basic catalysts from my stash to my inventory to rank up a champion. However, unlike the available sort & filter feature for ISO-8, the catalysts in stash doesn't have the same feature (see attached screenshots). So if I 'claim max' without this feature, the ones expiring soonest goes to my inventory, not what I need.

I think all of us summoners need this feature, and will appreciate the ability to choose the catalysts as per our immediate requirements, just as we can do for the ISO-8's in our stash. What do you think?

Comments

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,641 Guardian
    edited November 2019
    Catalysis are not like the ISO (which are lumped all together in same bucket). The Cats each have their own bucket, so go ahead and do Claim Max for them. There won’t be a problem.
  • Options
    PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    I don’t even know what you complaining about
  • Options
    Avenger_A1Avenger_A1 Posts: 266

Catalysis are not like the ISO (which are lumped all together in same bucket). The Cats each have their own bucket, so go ahead and do Claim Max for them. There won’t be a problem.

You're right, just did it. Thanks for your help.
  • Options
    Piviot said:

I don’t even know what you complaining about

It's okay, you don't have to. Someone kind already did.
  • Options
    I'm a relative newbie, hence was concerned about claiming what I didn't need at the moment. Thanks @SummonerNR for kindly clarifying.