**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should I stop upgrading my 4*s?

FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

My 5* roster isn't really that great, but I reckon I'll have 2-3 more 5*s this month with the update to Fantastic and Doom Invasions. Should I keep using my resources on 4* champions?

Should I stop upgrading my 4*s? 30 votes

Yes, keep upgrading your 4* champions
83%
PantherusNZHaji_SaabSaiyanLvernon15M1k0rinsolopoloMrTicTac19992008ChampioncriticTehsigzorzFhfjghhggggjfhfjgEtjamaBananaGrantSuman_sahATimeGenesisH3t3rNimorPřìņče010dinOneAboveAll13Edeuink 25 votes
No, only use your resources on 5* champions
13%
LordRaymond3Pdogg614Stellanjarrelloh 4 votes
Other
3%
shadow_lurker22 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Keep upgrading 4*s aswell as 5*s. You’re noting an area where 4*s are not useful anymore. Keep maxing out 4*s and when you get a good 5*, focus on that.
  • Options
    StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    I would focus resources on your best 4*s for now. Blade, Stark enhanced spidey, maybe Emma Frost.

Maxed 4*s are going to outrank 5*s until you get them to rank 4 and that takes a lot of resources and gold.
  • Options
    Alright. Thanks guys!
  • Options
    M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    I have 20 maxed 4*, perhaps going to make it 21 and then its over

The thing is, 5* is hard to get for beginners, and you'll notice that when you join higher alliance, they'll asked you to have at least 4* r4 or even maxed 4* as defender. + 3 for attack on aw + 3 for aq.

So from my opinion, at least i need to have 11 maxed 4* then i can start to think about only focus on 5* (this is what i thought for myself back then)
  • Options
    Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    I am uncollected now for about 3 months & complete epic meq every month, we r tier 5-6 in war where enemy defenders is about 11-16k pi. I do clear a full path in map5 with sometime boss/miniboss fights. I have about 10-12 4* maxed, 6-7 5* r3 & HYPE as 5* r4 now. Now I am thinking I need to focus on 5* to R4 cause r3 5* or maxed 4* having a tough time in in AW final section where defenders are about 25k.
  • Options
    Haji_Saab said:

Your poll question does not correspond to the Yes and No in the poll.

But your 5* has no depth, so you should keep upgrading 4*s.

I see, my bad. What 4*s should I upgrade?
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Other
    I would wait to see what you get and if they ain't that good then keep on with the 4*s
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I recommend r5 about 15 or so 4*s, then once you get a decent number of 5*s and can easily get 5*s to r3 or 4, thats when you switch to 5*s
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

Haji_Saab said:

Your poll question does not correspond to the Yes and No in the poll.

But your 5* has no depth, so you should keep upgrading 4*s.

I see, my bad. What 4*s should I upgrade?
    Focus on Emma, Blade, Quake and sparky
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

4*s only good for arenas now. So if your a grinder go for em otherwise don't bother.

Not for everyone. As u can see in OP's roster 4*s will still be useful for him