**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I feel so cheated for not being in ON the cheat

Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
So… some people are currently able to farm ridiculous amounts of rewards from heroic explorations over and over but all I'm getting is mediums

Why? I could literally have farmed 7 full 5*, 18-20 full 4*, and enough T4b to not worry for a LOOOOONG time (and enough T1a to never have to get it again)

BUT I CANT because despite the resources to farm it like others my payout is different and LITERALLY punishes me for exploring medium

Comments

• Options
    MCB05 wrote: »
    Please explain

With my amount of units (saving for a Carb core) if I were able to exploit this glitch like others and get the Heroic rewards please see the above amounts that I'd be able to farm as rewards

However as I most recently finished medium event I was only receiving medium rewards, the 3*, no 5* shards, much few 4* shards and T4b fragments

For seeking more rewards through notmal gameplay I'm actually put at the disadvantage when it comes to this glitch
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    What am I missing? Go to sleep and wake up and all hell appears to have gone down.

Are people getting full exploration rewards just from running 1 path in master?
  • Options
    Mcord11758 wrote: »
    What am I missing? Go to sleep and wake up and all hell appears to have gone down.

Are people getting full exploration rewards just from running 1 path in master?

No any quest… and its heroic some people are getting, I got medium :(
  • Options
    I did one path in heroic but got nothing. Did it have to be a path I had not already run?
  • Options
    gilbowgilbow Posts: 19
    Tried heroic. Didnt work for me
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    The rewards will be revoked, stuff like this has happened before and the exploited rewards have been taken away
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    They claim they are taken away. Unless proven I don't buy it. I remember there being an exploit in aq where if you left regen up on uc you could fight him down then die and then let him heal and fight him down again and score infinite points. I don't believe the rewards from those aq were ever addressed. Although they would pale in comparison to this
  • Options
    1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    Me too... been plying for almost 3 years and the only luck I have ever had in this game is pulling 5* icemen from the featured crystals other than that I feel over worked and under appreciated
  • Options
    bigmull1bigmull1 Posts: 45
    Yes. Very much this
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    So you would cheat given the opportunity , good to know.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    This was an issue in the past.
    Everything will be taken away from the cheaters. So no point in to spending energy
  • Options
    AtomBombAtomBomb Posts: 9
    They never took away the rewards that was exploited in the past, they said kudos to those who exploited this bug. But hats off to you and it was our fault for not testing the content first and getting rid of the bugs. So I'm sure it will be the same response they will get from them. It happened in 2015...
  • Options
    AtomBombAtomBomb Posts: 9
    But I think to get something back from them should be something like a generic 5 star awakening gem or something like that
  • Options
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Everything will be taken away from the cheaters. So no point in to spending energy

Lmao that actually never happens. But keep telling me about it anyway
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    chunkyb wrote: »

Event quest named "Blood and Venom", introducing Guillotine and Venom.
    It happened, people took advantage and Kabam took everything away from their accounts
  • Options
    RebusUIRebusUI Posts: 45
    Can anyone confirm they took back those rewards!!!
  • Options
    AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Nooo, don't take my PHC shards! =P That and some t2b is all I got after running some event quests while looking for revives on maps, lol.
  • Options
    vucachonvucachon Posts: 104
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    So… some people are currently able to farm ridiculous amounts of rewards from heroic explorations over and over but all I'm getting is mediums

Did you just complain about your exploited rewards? wth is wrong with you? you are getting free rewards, but not the best ones so you snitch people out and whine? wow. nice dude. weak af.
  • Options
    JabbawokkyJabbawokky Posts: 139
    People do snitch alot as well as police the forum. They must be trying to get on the payroll at kabam with all that cheese eating they are doing. Smh
  • Options
    CoatHang3r wrote: »

I think calling it a cheat is stretching it. It is a loophole. The players that have taken advantage did not have to use mods, account share or anything else. Kabam is giving the rewards. I guess you would stop and alert Kabam after you received these rewards after one path.
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    chunkyb wrote: »

Event quest named "Blood and Venom", introducing Guillotine and Venom.
    It happened, people took advantage and Kabam took everything away from their accounts

Don't forget about the people who got 200,000 rift shards instead of 2,000... the people that opened them all had their accounts reset to what it was before they received the shards.

That's not entirely correct. Firstly, they received 10k master rift crystals instead of 10k master rift shards and secondly, their accounts were not reset. They only took away the crystals shards and champs obtained through them. They didn't take away other items received from them (like awakening gems)
    In both these cases, very few people were able to exploit the situation and thus they were able to pinpoint those accounts and take away the rewards. In cases where several accounts were affected—like when people got the mail with 3* and 4* crystal from act 2 and 3 again, or when several people didn't get AQ rank rewards—they chose to do nothing (in case of Act 2 and 3 rewards) or they issued out the rewards again to everyone
  • Options
    Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    Those saying they will get the rewards taken away don't remember what happened last time. They kept ALL of their 4* shards. Only 5* were taken back
  • Options
    Jaemon512Jaemon512 Posts: 46
    bigmull1 wrote: »

I think calling it a cheat is stretching it. It is a loophole. The players that have taken advantage did not have to use mods, account share or anything else. Kabam is giving the rewards. I guess you would stop and alert Kabam after you received these rewards after one path.

In gaming terms, for years, this is referred to as an "exploit." It is still completely considered cheating. I found out about the exploit and pointedly did not run anymore Master exploration for the day. I may have lost out by not using my energy, but I didn't cheat.

This is a game where effort (and money, but I'm not a spender since 12.0) yields rewards, which gives you the incentive to keep playing. Cheating your way to victory (and an exploit is, by definition, a cheat) undermines the game and undermines your own enjoyment.

I mean, have you ever activated God Mode in a video game and NOT gotten bored after the first 5 minutes?
  • Options
    Jaemon512 wrote: »
    bigmull1 wrote: »

In gaming terms, for years, this is referred to as an "exploit." It is still completely considered cheating. I found out about the exploit and pointedly did not run anymore Master exploration for the day. I may have lost out by not using my energy, but I didn't cheat.

This is a game where effort (and money, but I'm not a spender since 12.0) yields rewards, which gives you the incentive to keep playing. Cheating your way to victory (and an exploit is, by definition, a cheat) undermines the game and undermines your own enjoyment.

I mean, have you ever activated God Mode in a video game and NOT gotten bored after the first 5 minutes?

I this the first game I have played since Madden in high school (17 years ago). Never knew anything about God Mode in any game. I didn't get the opportunity to take advantage of this "exploit." However, I don't call those who do cheaters.
  • Options
    wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★

Save the units for pots/revives when AQ crashes again every 15 mins.
  • Options
    Oh cry me a river. Just get over it. Either they'll keep rewards or they won't; stop being childish and worry about yourself.
  • Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    They won't. Maybe if it was really quick and only a handful found it, but it's gone on way too long at this point and people are pulling extra 5* champs and T2a from it. Will get taken away.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

@CoatHang3r Oh my goodness. I don't know anyone that wouldn't run a quest for extra full basics and 5*s because it's "cheating." Besides which, taking advantage of a glitch is gaming, not cheating.
This discussion has been closed.