**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

1.15mil Player seeks Gold 2/3 Alliance & Map 4 or 5

I'm looking for a stronger alliance. I used to be in a Gold 1 alliance but have been taking it easy recently. I'm not ready to go back to tier 4 AWs yet though.

My current alliance is frustrating as we keep losing wars because people don't seem to understand diversity & attack bonuses.

I am an Englishman living in South Africa - timezone GMT +2 (similar to Europe) so need to be in an alliance with at least some players in a similar timezone. I am happy with gold 3 or 2 for AW & AQ map 4 or 5.

Note: I don't always join AQ & AW on the day it starts as it starts at late in the evening for me & sometimes I've already gone to bed. I do wake up early though.

In game name & line id = lozzadude

Comments

• OneAboveAll13OneAboveAll13 Posts: 190
    Try ours, we run map 3x3 because of lack of players but we have some players that can run map 5 and some for 6 too..

So soon we'll star map 4 and 5 too.. help us growing..

Line invitation

https://line.me/R/ti/g/QF-mI9tV7u

And in-game One-Above-All13
  • Jamie2289Jamie2289 Posts: 91
    Not sure if you have found an alliance yet but we are a gold 2 alliance that run 5x5 in aq. If you are interested contact me on line jamie2289