**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cav player completes RoL for the first time

RazorDevilRazorDevil Posts: 956 ★★★
I don't know why it took me so long, I guess I never really had the drive to do it. What happened? Guillotine 2099 happened. This champion is so much fun and has so much great utility, but most of all the damage. My guilly is a 5* rank 2 right now and it takes her 175 hits to complete any fight in RoL. I feel like this champion was created with passion and even though I had doubts when I first saw her, now she's my favourite champ in the game. 10/10 love it. Champs like Aegon, Guilly, Morningstar a.k.a the mcoc created champs are amazing and I can't wait to see what the team has in mind for next year!

Comments

• GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    Nerf incoming
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Graydrox said:

Nerf incoming

Maybe, but they make the OG champs really OP, which should mean all champs should get the same treatment (Diablo, Ebony Maw)
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Not quite all the original Kabam champs are insanely powerful.

Civil Warrior and Guillotine have their uses, but aren't powerhouses.

Civil warrior isn’t, but when guilly was released she was great, she was the only heal Reversal champ back then, the introduction of void and other similar champs is what has made her redundant, the nycc releases have all been good aswell, vtd ms guilly 2099
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    Also Goldpool. Never heard somebody saying he's useful lol.