**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is 5* Colossus worthy of a mutant awakening gem right now?

The title of the thread already explains itself. What do you think?

Besides, I have a pretty terrible bunch of 5s at the moment, (a duped civil warrior, iron patriot, Netflix dd, king groot) although I pulled Colossus some weeks ago before his buff. Then I got a mutant awakening gem with the last calendar. I am wondering whether I should use it for Colossus, since he seems pretty amazing after the buff, or whether I should wait for someone even better. Keep in mind that I don’t pull so many 5 stars, one per month, two if I’m very lucky. So I could have to wait really a long time before getting another worthy mutant 5 star. And I wouldn’t like to get stuck in the meanwhile. I have just become uncollected but I would like to go on with contents.

Comments

• OneAboveAll13OneAboveAll13 Posts: 190
    I think yes,

First priority would be omega red, namor or AA
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Colossus is one of those champs where you can afford to wait for the natural dupe, no need to awaken it immediately
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    I agree with Championcritic. His sig is a nice to have, but he is still an excellent champ now without it. Save the gem for a champ that desperately needs it, and you'll get your natural dupe of Colossus eventually; when you do, it'll help you ramp up armor up faster, but that's really the crux of it.

With this buff, he'll definitely be an all star among your current roster, so he should help you progress nicely.