**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Corvus Glaive not getting True Strike with Proxima Midnight in the team

It seems that Corvus is not getting True Strike after special attack onto a defender that evaded with Proxima as a synergy.

In AW my team is:

Corvus 5*
Proxima 5*
Havok 6*

Corvus faced 2 defenders that gave me 2 charges:

- Miles Morales (he evaded me, received a special 1 from me and got me 1 charge. I got the charge, so the special didn't killed him, it was at the beginning of the fight)
- Spider-Man Stark Enhanced

The third and fourth defenders I faced with Corvus were able to evade me (first Emma Frost, thanks to the global AW node) and autoblock me (Medusa with 3 furies) which should NOT be impossible due to the charges I had.

Note: Emma killed me so I had no mutant charge and I didn't face any Avengers.

iPhone XS Max
Most recent iOS 13
Running MCoC 25.0 (released yesterday).

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Producte said:

It seems that Corvus is not getting True Strike after special attack onto a defender that evaded with Proxima as a synergy.

In AW my team is:

Corvus 5*
    Proxima 5*
    Havok 6*

- Miles Morales (he evaded me, received a special 1 from me and got me 1 charge. I got the charge, so the special didn't killed him, it was at the beginning of the fight)

The third and fourth defenders I faced with Corvus were able to evade me (first Emma Frost, thanks to the global AW node) and autoblock me (Medusa with 3 furies) which should NOT be impossible due to the charges I had.

iPhone XS Max
    Most recent iOS 13

What nodes were they on? The charges themselves do not mater, the buff does and the buff can be removed
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    The only thing i can think of is if there was a buffet node? Buffet can consume the true strike buff.
    edited November 2019
    Lormif said:

Producte said:

In AW my team is:

Corvus 5*
    Proxima 5*
    Havok 6*

iPhone XS Max
    Most recent iOS 13

What nodes were they on? The charges themselves do not mater, the buff does and the buff can be removed
    I say the charges do matter haha, lots of other people on the forums THINK they accomplished the mission when the actually didn't. But it sounds like the OP accomplished his mission properly based on the info he gave.
  • ProducteProducte Posts: 74
    @Championcritic Emma mini-boss was on buffet, yes, but Medusa mini-boss was Breakthrough.
    Producte said:

@Championcritic Emma mini-boss was on buffet, yes, but Medusa mini-boss was Breakthrough.

what else besides breakthrough?
    @Lormif nodes 43 and 49. Buffet and Breakthrough.
    edited November 2019
    Oh i should mention, corvus only has true strike while he still has glaive charges(the one that initially starts with 20). If during the fight you run out of glaive charges, you will not have true strike until they refresh.

Lormif said:

Producte said:

In AW my team is:

Corvus 5*
    Proxima 5*
    Havok 6*

iPhone XS Max
    Most recent iOS 13

I say the charges do matter haha, lots of other people on the forums THINK they accomplished the mission when the actually didn't. But it sounds like the OP accomplished his mission properly based on the info he gave.
    Assuming he accomplished the mission is one thing, having the buff on the fight is another.
    Producte said:

@Lormif nodes 43 and 49. Buffet and Breakthrough.

had you expended the charges on corvus when it happened? If so then you would not have truestrike anymore.
    edited November 2019
    @Championcritic yes, I had my charges and True Damage on. This happened from the start, the first second of the fight.
    Producte said:

@Championcritic yes, I had my charges and True Damage on. This happen since the first second of the fight.

So medusa autoblocked you while you still had glaive charges and you were not on buffet?
    Producte said:

@Championcritic yes, I had my charges and True Damage on. This happen since the first second of the fight.

true damage is not true strike, true damage will not bypass autoblock. True damage means you do not have the charge from the evasion. At this point a video may be required.
    edited November 2019
    @Championcritic yes, she did.

I even hit her with a special when she had 3 furies to see if she autoblock then hit her again with a new special just to see if I got the charge.
    I did not cos I already had it.

Just an FYI node 49 is: stun immunity, breakthrough, buff duration, counter tactics, health and champion boost.
    In that case i wont be able to help you haha. It sounds like you got accomplished the true strike mission legit. Miles evaded you first, then you launched a sp1 that knocked him down without killing him, this sounds like it should have given you the true strike buff correctly
    Lormif said:

Producte said:

true damage is not true strike, true damage will not bypass autoblock. True damage means you do not have the charge from the evasion. At this point a video may be required.
    Yes, I know. True Damage is what I got and I should've had True Strike. Just answering question if I had my buffs and glaive charges on and I had.

against emma frost buffet ate your true strike, that can be explained, but i so far cannot explain what happened against medusa. The only possibilities left is either miles evaded the last hit of your special but you didnt realise it, thus not giving you the mission, or otherwise you hit into medusa while she had 3 furies but you ran out of glaive charges, or because she is stun immune she parried you legit haha.
    If the game said you had true damage and not true strike you might somehow not have accomplished the mission properly haha

If the game said you had true damage and not true strike you might somehow not have accomplished the mission properly haha

that is what I am thinking, unless this was a few weeks ago when they had the charge issues where no one was retaining their charges. It also makes me think you may have had true damage with emma regardless of the buffet.