**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* OML or 5* Colossus to Rank 4

I recently pulled a Mutant 2015/2016 Rank 3 to Rank 4 gem from one of the Variant 3 chapters. Following the buff, these are the two champs that are probably most viable in my roster for this gem. What are the communities thoughts on these characters post-buff? The rank up is more for the premise of having fun with a character and possibly in niche areas. I am still working on full exploration of all the Variants and all of Act 6 (I have taken down the champion once).

Thank you for all of your time and assistance.

5* OML or 5* Colossus to Rank 4 74 votes

Old Man Logan
6%
Alfa_PigeonKyrkantPhilly3974MityAntlaxthe 5 votes
Colossus
93%
MagicBentonRaganatorSaiyanRazorDevilJDunk2291MrLalowJwallace25Alex13369TeddersZarakikLvernon15rockstar323ЗАКСОЛИНDarthHaasJEbertRilAKTEKSpiderCoolsHendrossMrTicTac19992008 69 votes

Comments

• Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Colossus
    They are both really fun to play, colossus is more useful for actual content but OML is really fun to play with the right team behind him
  • Options
    I'd say test both our before you rank up. See witch of them matches your playstyle or current progression goal in the game
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Colossus
    Colossus will be really good on Defense and now he is a great attacker as well
  • Options
    MRMOJO77MRMOJO77 Posts: 215

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Colossus
    No question, oml has barely been buffed, colossus is a beast, he won’t work everywhere due to his utter reliance on stun, but when nothing is stopping him he’s a beast
  • Options
    edited November 2019

• Options

• Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Colossus
    Colossus has more damage and utility.

To have a match where oml would be better, they have to make some silly node like "your damage is lowered 70% if you don't bleed"
  • Options
    Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    Colossus
    I think the results say it all, even if we appear to have lost 1% of the voters in the process :D

• Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    Is anyone finding Colossus actually useful in content vs. other champs you could use in the spot he takes up?
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Colossus
    mbrace said:

Is anyone finding Colossus actually useful in content vs. other champs you could use in the spot he takes up?

Colossus is now one of the best Freezer Burn node counters, and is excellent against Havok. I have used him in lower level AW attack with good success. He is definitely a viable member of your team for a fair amount of content.
  • Options
    DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    Colossus
    mbrace said:

Yes I am for sure. I did not have a great havoc counter prior to this buff. Now I have a solid one. I also found that he really only needs OR on the team so that gives some flexibility with other team members. Also doesnt hurt that Omega is god tier! so no wasted roster space

Took mine to rank 4 with a variant gem so great all around.