**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for Alliance

Hi Everyone!

I currently have 153k base rating and I am looking for an alliance (Gold III - Gold II). My top 5 champions are Symbiote Supreme, Blade, Captain America IW, Domino, and Venom, all at 5/50 as a 4 star. If anyone could accommodate me, it would be great!

Comments

• Reign668Reign668 Posts: 136
    What maps have you ran and are comfortable with in aq
  • spino0ospino0o Posts: 54
    You're welcome to check us out. We currently run AQ maps 44444, 33333, 22222 to accommodate our range of members. We also run 2 optional AW battlegroups, though most members play both AQ and AW. We're currently recruiting for active players as we would like to add a third AW group. We're currently Silver 1 as we've been focusing on developing AQ, but now that's established, we're focusing on AW again to get back to Gold. Overall, we're a pretty active group, with a range of players from veteran uncollected to intermediate. If you're an active player, feel free to hit me up.

In-game / LINE: spino0o

Alliance tag: [BwhoC]
  • WarBros23WarBros23 Posts: 73
    I've ran up until Map 5, and am pretty comfortable with running anything till there, haven't experienced map 6 or map 7, but am willing to try. I usually bring in 4 star 5/50 Blade, 4/40 Ghost Rider, so its usually good.
  • Reign668Reign668 Posts: 136
    Do you have line? Add me if so. If your interested we need skilled players.

Line id:reign668