**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Sentinel analysis charges bugged

Since 25.0 sentinel isn’t gaining analysis charges when the defender throws the same special twice in a row

iPhone X

Comments

• Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    I read this just as i queued an arena fight with him, he gained the charges from SL using s1 twice.
  • Options
    ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★

Since 25.0 sentinel isn’t gaining analysis charges when the defender throws the same special twice in a row

iPhone X

Perhaps the opponent had AAR?
  • Options
    Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    Nope, tried in act6, duels, EQ all doesn’t work
  • Options
    ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    As the attacker or defender?
  • Options

I read this just as i queued an arena fight with him, he gained the charges from SL using s1 twice.

Weird I just tried my 6* sentinel against KP in arena and he didn’t gain 20 charges from 2 sp1
  • Options
    Aryl said:

As the attacker or defender?

Attacker, didn’t try with him as a defender
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    6*? Is he awakened?
  • Options

6*? Is he awakened?

Ugggg... how to make myself look like an idiot on a forum... no he isn’t 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I have an awakened 5* and 6*. Just tested after seeing this and it is bugged. Sometimes he gains the 20 charges and others he doesnt. Was testing against ROL WS