**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam have created great balanced game, OML also seems to have good vision, few minor tweaks please.

FabwiziFabwizi Posts: 1,168 ★★★★
Dear Kabam,
I appreciate your vision and the thought you put into mcoc to make it so great.

And after thinking from the prospective to the developer I understand that why Regen Buff was put in instead to passive so that there is some kind of skill and style required to play OML and not just mash attack.
However this has caused some downside as he has lost his utility and from profile looks hard to play and bugs in armor break and interaction with suicide are not helping.

But he is still better than before no doubt!!

So just a few tweaks like below and every body will be happy.
1.De-linking his bleed resistance and regen buff so that he has permanent bleed resistance.
2.Instead of Passive Bleeds call it Beserk Stacks looks better.
3.At 15 Beserk/Passive Bleed Stacks automatically convert to Fury and go beserk no regen buff consumption. when furies converted this way OML is power locked , goes unstoppable for 5 secs.

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    They’re passive bleeds so that the regen increases their duration, the change I want to see is a much longer fury pause on the heavy and you can stack up to 30 furies even if you can only convert 15 from 1 individual special