**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Continue Carina's Mission in the Battlerealm in Act 6 Chapter 3!

The Champion has been stopped, but Carina’s team is exhausted and wounded from the battle, with Ægon in particular at his limit. The Grandmaster is nowhere to be found, and the anger over Carina’s past mistakes are reaching a boiling point.

Continue the epic story in the 3rd Chapter of the final Act of the Elder’s Saga on November 13th!

LEGENDS RUNS:
Continuing from Act 6 Chapters 1 and 2, you will have an opportunity to become one of the skilled Summoners that earn a Legends title for Act 6! The Legends Run begins the moment you start Act 6 Chapter 3, and does not conclude until you 100% explore all Quests in the Chapter. You will have until December 13th at 10:00:00 AM PT to log your time.

The rewards for the Legends run of Act 6 Chapter 3 are:

Rank 1-5

10x Tier 5 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystals (2% each of a random Tier 5 Class Catalyst)
22,500x Tier 5 Basic Catalyst Fragments
2x Tier 2 Alpha Catalysts

Rank 6-100
5x Tier 5 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystals (2% each of a random Tier 5 Class Catalyst)
11,250x Tier 5 Basic Catalyst Fragments
1x Tier 2 Alpha Catalysts

Additionally, the Top 60 Summoners from this Chapter’s Legends run will be awarded a new 6-Star Champion that has never before been owned by any Summoner! That Champion will not be awarded until after Act 6 Chapter 4’s Legends Run is complete.

BOOSTS
Act 6 Chapter 3 introduces new Boosts specific to this Chapter. Summoners can use the Boosts to help them with Challenges crafted with specific boosts in mind.

Somewhat similar to the key and gate system from Act 5 Chapter 3, you can get the boosts from exploring the Chapter, and then use them to tackle Challenges in previous Quests.These Boosts are only usable in Act 6 Chapter 3.

BUFFS

You’ll be using those Boosts to counter the following Buffs:

Armored Assault - While the Defender has a Armor Up Buff active they gain +65% attack rating and their attacks become Unblockable.

Coolant Leak - Whenever a Robotic Attacker would gain a Bleed Debuff, they instead gain an Incinerate which deals 85% of the Defender's attack as direct damage over 6 seconds.

Cramping - While under the effects of a Weakness Debuff, 5% of the Attacker's Power is Drained every Second, additionally they suffer 25% of the Defenders Attack as Damage each time they land a Hit.

Flail - Anyone's Special Attack causes random Damage Over Time Debuffs on both Champions.

Power Reversal - Whenever the Attacker activates a Power Gain Buff, it's removed and replaced with a Power Drain Debuff, draining 50% of the Attackers max Power over 5 seconds.

Running On Fumes - While close to the Defender, the Attacker gains a Fatigue Debuff every {2} seconds, reducing their Critical Rating permanently. Staying far away from the Defender causes these Fatigue effects to gradually fall off.

Tenacity - 1 - The Defender has a 25% chance to Purify Debuffs.
Tenacity - 2 - The Defender has a 50% chance to Purify Debuffs.
Tenacity - 3 - The Defender has a 75% chance to Purify Debuffs.

Thunderstruck - Shock Debuffs and Passives deal 25% more damage to the Defender, and they take 90% less damage from all sources unless they are inflicted with a Shock Debuff or Passive.

Toxicant? Toxi-can! - Both the Attacker and Defender's strikes have a 20% chance to apply a Poison Debuff, dealing 50% of their modified attack Damage over 10 seconds.

You’ll find these Buffs on certain Paths throughout the Chapter.

ENERGY/PATHS

On average, All quests in Chapter 3 will have:

3 Energy Per Step
7-10 Fights per Path
30 Nodes per Path
Approximately 540 Energy for Quest Mastery

REWARDS

Quests 1-6 Completion and Mastery (Total):
30x 5-Star Signature Stone Crystals
180,000x Gold
9,000 Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst Fragments
126,000 Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst Fragments (found in Chests)
540x Units

Chapter Completion
Tier 5 Basic Catalyst Fragments x 33,750
6-Star Hero Crystal Shards x 6,000
5-Star Hero Crystal Shards x 12,000
5-Star Rank Up Gem Crystal (Rank 2 to 3) x 1
5-Star Rank Up Gem Crystal (Rank 3 to 4) x 1
Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst x 2
Cavalier Crystal x 3
Gold x 1,000,000

Chapter Exploration
T5CC Fragment Crystal x 1 (Note: This is a Special Crystal that contains 25% of a T5CC, and not the regular Tier 5 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystal)
5-Star Rank Up Gem Crystal (Rank 3 to 4) x 1
Tier 5 Basic Catalyst x 2
6-Star Hero Crystal Shards x 8,000
5-Star Hero Crystal Shards x 20,000
Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst x 5
Cavalier Crystal x 5
Gold x 1,500,000

NOTE: We've attached an Excel Sheet with the above Boosts and Buffs for your use.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    30 Nodes per Path

Was this an error? I am not even sure if this should be steps not nodes because that would require 90 energy per path.
  • Coop4440Coop4440 Posts: 22
    Looks awesome
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 ★★★
    Does boosts have time limit ?
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    Small typo in the title: ,,Battlrealm" -> ,,Battlerealm" :P
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,719 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

30 Nodes per Path

Was this an error? I am not even sure if this should be steps not nodes because that would require 90 energy per path.

Each fight would have a global buff and some additional nodes. If there are 10 opponents in a path, each one of them would have 3 nodes total.
    At least that's what I think it will be
  • GamerGamer Posts: 9,894 ★★★★★
    WOW nice rewards Hops isn’t as brutal as act 6.2 is.
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    MCOC Team said:

9,000 Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst Fragments
    126,000 Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst Fragments (found in Chests)
    540x Units

126.000 t2a frags? U sure about this?
  • Are the buffs global, linked nodes, or individual nodes. Are there global nodes in general?
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    6* champion no one has owned. Possibilities Maestro, Dark Phoenix, Weapon X, X Force DP, and possibly even the Grandmaster.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Are the buffs local to a few fight, linked or local to paths or global? Also what is the time limit on boosts if there is one, do they last until you finish the quest?

6* champion no one has owned. Possibilities Maestro, Dark Phoenix, Weapon X, X Force DP, and possibly even the Grandmaster.

Pretty sure it will be the daughter.
    Lormif said:

30 Nodes per Path

It doesn’t seem that off, paths tend to be 70-80 in act 6, and having the energy be 540 that is divisible by 90 to say there are an average of 6 paths per quest
    Lormif said:

Pretty sure it will be the daughter.
    Yeah, I’m about 90% sure it’ll be carina
    Also I’m assuming not, but just want confirmation, will there be any global nodes for the whole quest aside the usual health attack and sp3 ones? Unless the things the boosts counter are those
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    So those boosts you get, which you can use in earlier chapters for the more trickier fights/paths......are they usable once? As in I use the boost, start the quest, frak it up totally and decide to quit the quest and restart it. Is that boost gone or is it back in my inventory to be used again untill I’ve taken care of that specifically designed path/fight?
    edited November 2019

So those boosts you get, which you can use in earlier chapters for the more trickier fights/paths......are they usable once? As in I use the boost, start the quest, frak it up totally and decide to quit the quest and restart it. Is that boost gone or is it back in my inventory to be used again untill I’ve taken care of that specifically designed path/fight?

You can only use them in 6.3, it is for use with 100%ing.
    zin said:

This is reward for atc 6?? Reward from variant more better then this Lol

which variant reward? They dont even come close.
    Lormif said:

You can only use them in 6.3, it is for use with 100%ing.
    He’s asking if he uses one and exits the quest does he keep it or not
    zin said:

No variant rewards are close, the main reward there is the 4-5 class rank up gem, this has over 10 t2a and nearly 3 t5b, not class specific, and 2 3-4 gems and the extra t2a easily make the rank up gems in variant, then you have all the 6* shards
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,629 ★★★★★
    zin said:

These are just for this chapter not the whole of act 6. Theres still another chapter after 6.3. But i do concur that these rewards do seem low when comparing previous act jumps between chapters 2 and 3.