**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[iOS] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• whyme_why6whyme_why6 Posts: 75
    name : whyme_why6
    Device model : galaxy s21fe 5g
    Device Os : latest version
    cellular and Wifi : both
    Latest update of MCOC
    Issue : loading screen for long duration without actually loading the game
  • Bravo3120Bravo3120 Posts: 13
    Back to delays on input.. I can’t even get blocks to come out. Everything is floaty feeling.
  • Deder80Deder80 Posts: 632 ★★★
    New update is the absolute! worst the game SUCKS!!!! Cant parry 75% of the time in all content, can’t do anything CONTROL MY CHAMPS the way I’m supposed to period!
  • kamikadzekamikadze Posts: 4
    In-Game Name: Камикадзе92
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy M51
    Device Operating System: Android11 . One UI 3.1
    Cellular or WiFi: Both - TMobile
    Game Version Installed: I just updated this morning to the most current version.
    Game Mode: AQ and story mode.

After a monthly update, the game after 2 minutes of being in it began to freeze wildly and lag, the block and parry at the same time worked sluggishly without triggering in a 50/50 ratio. After today's fix, the game immediately made itself felt in the form of a slightly smaller number of friezes, but at the same time the parry and the block do not react at all from the word. Speaking of alliance quests, after your so-called fix, I went to the alliance quest on the 6th map today, and spent the items stupidly due to the fact that the block was not pressed and parrying did not work from the word at all.Thanks to the developers for the spoiled mood at the end of the season, when the most responsible games went. And in general, taking into account the friezes and bugs, which every month more and more the mood to play decreases.
  • WoowerinnWoowerinn Posts: 53
    Hi Guys
    Welcome to the “club”i have an ios 7s this lagging, stacking, throwing out instantly etc issue i can’t counting how many problems we players have still buffing heroes still sending map chrystal for compansension please stop sending anything this just make me upset how unfair just fix-fix the game make it playable..;(
  • This morning during AW and Quest, my attacker 4-5 times keep dashing back when I press light hit. And when I parry I get parry back instead. There is significant lags as well!
    Kabam support and tech team. Just stop the war. Is not only me. Even my team mates using Android is experiencing it. Thanks 🙏
  • Just to add on the block and dex are working approx 50% of the time. Is very frustrating!
  • Lars_268Lars_268 Posts: 3
    Until yesterday I had only experienced mild parry issues but then from one fight to the other the game has become completely unplayable. Input is just too messed up. Parry rarely sticks, block works 50% of the time, champs will dash the wrong way.
    I really don’t want to stop playing this game but as it is right now, well there is no game to play
    Lars_268 said:

Until yesterday I had only experienced mild parry issues but then from one fight to the other the game has become completely unplayable. Input is just too messed up. Parry rarely sticks, block works 50% of the time, champs will dash the wrong way.
    I really don’t want to stop playing this game but as it is right now, well there is no game to play

I couldn’t agree more! I’m experiencing all the same issues plus when I try to attack my champs just stand and I get attacked! This is starting to be the worst game ever! This is totally sad they aren’t doing anything about it. If I were them I’d shut the game down and fix it right.
  • Alright decent chance you already have it reported but just in case:
    If you swap apps and re enter mcoc there’s a 50% chance all inputs will be on a VERY noticeable delay at least .1 to .2 seconds enough to matter
    Now I wanna say it happens sometimes without swapping apps but app swapping seems to just about directly cause it
    It’s fixed by closing and re-opening the game
    The practical problem with this is I tend to respond on the LINE app or choose a song from Spotify frequently in between fights

Specs:
    Device: iPhone 10Xs
    iOS version:
    Game modes affected:
    it’s happened in AW and story so probably all
    WiFi or cellular:
    Cellular
    Carrier:
    T-mobile
    Game version:
    All other bug format categories are irrelevant to the bug since it’s not visual and affects all champions
    P.S thanks Kabam porthos for directing me to the right thread
    Deder80
    New issues with iPhone 13 pro: when starting a combo the lag so bad the opponent is able able intercept me before I can finish 5 hit combo! Also every time I try to use a special after my medium ending 5 hit combo(especially with apocalypse) my champs stall(visually you can see the stall or lag) just long long enough the opponent can block my my special or attack me even though I pressed the special button first. The control inputs are really off! And when hitting block my dash forward every time also most! It’s gotten way worse. Before it happen maybe once a fight and now it’s happen 2-3 a fight. I’m scared to even hit block! The game is control system is broken and your team needs to do something about this !!!!! I really want to say some negative bad words but I won’t! Just fix the game already!
  • Bravo3120Bravo3120 Posts: 13
    Bear with me:
    Devices: iPad Air 3rd gen / Galaxy s21ultra
    iOS / Android version:
    15.3.1 / Android 12
    Game modes affected:
    All inputs, input delay
    WiFi or cellular:
    Wi-Fi both
    Carrier: Xfinity Gigabit

Game version:
    iOS 1199522/ 33.3.0. Android 1202935/ 33.3.1
    iPad:has stuttered frames, freezing, long loading and delayed inputs and random crashes. Holding for heavy attack results in nothing happening or delayed action. Block delay can take up to a second to respond at times. Ghost inputs of back dashes when blocking or champ attacking while holding block. Virtual buttons unresponsive. I did a soft reset that temporarily got rid of the sticking buttons and stuttered frames, but it does return after minutes of playing.

Android: experienced minor button sticking and frame stutter but, the same exact delays of input and incorrect actions. Have not had it crash on Android, in my experience. All other problems present. Overall extremely present when trying to parry then heavy attack. Unreliable response.
    iPad seems to be wholly a combination of the iOS and the game, where it “appears” Android is more directly caused by the game itself, in my experience.
  • Arachnid action variant 3.1 micro reflect lane is buggy. Heavy, intercepts and special attacks are glancing.
  • TophertwinTophertwin Posts: 9
    In-Game Name: tophertwin.
    Device and Model: (, iPhone XS Max (10))
    Device Operating System: (Example, iOS 15.3.1)
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Version Installed: 33.3.0
    Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Event Quest
    Description of the Issue: controls not working. Parry, which is critical for sunspot, just refused to work and pressing block did nothing. Messed up multiple times for sunspot and Medusa. Really annoyed. Just got cavalier and doing legendary mode and had to restart 4 times
  • Chilly_OmeChilly_Ome Posts: 40
    In-game name:Chilly One
    Device: IPhone 11
    Device operating system:iOS 15.3.1
    Cellular/wifi
    Game version:33.3.0
    In game mode: Act 6.2.6.
    Issue: The on-going issue with parry and dex is an aggravating and costly issue. I am playing against the champion. I swipe left to dex, my champ goes right. The ability to parry is absolutely gone. I have wasted all 20 of my revives I had, all of my maxed out potions, 600 units, plus buying another card for units. Just to complete this fight which isn’t done. I had stopped playing story line completely because this issue, but so thought maybe they fixed it. Something needs to be done. It isn’t fair to the players who have shelled out money for this game with no resolve other than thanks for playing our game.
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    This “fix” we’re SUPPOSED to get next month I hope is amazing bc right now this game is running like garbage lol
  • Tinnr95Tinnr95 Posts: 58
    edited February 2022
    iPhone 13:

Game play is not being consistent. I dex or even move back - my champ doesn’t move.

I block and my champ just stands there.

The input in game is not corresponding with what I want it to do. I’m slowly losing faith in this game, it’s literally becoming a chore to do AQ.
  • Ronnyman889Ronnyman889 Posts: 179
    iPhone XR/ iPad Air 2
    Newest game version and iOS

Every part of the game is totally inconsistent. Speed changes during matches, inputs are not registered, short freeze periods mid-fight.

Connection symbol is back, so are the crashing.

Are the memory leaks ever going to be fixed?

Frustrating how the game behaves and it’s not looking like you are able to fix it either.
  • MudcruncherMudcruncher Posts: 20
    Network issues parry failure dex failure this aw season is going to be another meh
    Deder80

iPhone 13 pro

Wi-Fi/cellular data

AQ, AW, side quest, event quest, story quest.

The lag is so bad right! The AI when dex back is acting like it moving from one side of the screen to other with out actually taking steps back or forward, kind of like curser when moving on a computer screen. AI is blocking almost every special I throw with medium ending combo. I know I’m not hit the special button late. It’s the game lagging yet the is not suffer just us. The game is totally unplayable right now. Can not parry! Can block after a combo(8 out 10 time after I do a 5 hit combo the AI able to attack me the millisecond after my combo about to end not giving me time to even hit block. I can’t do that. Hell if I try that I get attacked again. And the AI has been 5 hit combos directly back to back because the lag not allowing me to block when their first combo ends AI is able to right back into a second 5 hit combo. This not fair at all!
  • The_only_leaderThe_only_leader Posts: 112
    edited March 2022
    This is F***ing bullshat!!!! I have no control over my champs! How I’m i supposed fight in war if I can’t control my champ? No one else see this but I do; how is that summoner’s are effected by this control issue input problem but the AI isn’t? I’ll tell you. They programmed it that way. The AI has no issues and is programmed to know when to attack while the lag is hard or when we can’t control our champs, the AI is programmed to see that and take your health so you have to spend units. They need units running through the game. To show I’m in their statistics or Charts every month and the best way to do is get us to spend more units or buy more. I’m probably exaggerating cause I’m super pissed off with this none working game right now lol. I just don’t get how they can let an issue like this go for so long unless it’s something they programmed. Idk… the just sucks 🎱🎱🎱 rights now.

This is F***ing bullshat!!!! I have no control over my champs! How I’m i supposed fight in war if I can’t control my champ? No one else see this but I do; how is that summoner’s are effected by this control issue input problem but the AI isn’t? I’ll tell you. They programmed it that way. The AI has no issues and is programmed to know when to attack while the lag is hard or when we can’t control our champs, the AI is programmed to see that and take your health so you have to spend units. They need units running through the game. To show I’m in their statistics or Charts every month and the best way to do is get us to spend more units or buy more. I’m probably exaggerating cause I’m super pissed off with this none working game right now lol. I just don’t get how they can let an issue like this go for so long unless it’s something they programmed. Idk… the just sucks 🎱🎱🎱 rights now.

Make sense. Plus the game really does suck right. I get mad when the AI can take 1 step back and attack you while you’re going in for an intercept but I can do that. I’ve lost more fights then I have the last week cause this control issue. And the AI seems to run just fine yet I can can’t control my champs. So I kind of agree with you dude.