**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[iOS] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• The_only_leaderThe_only_leader Posts: 112
    edited March 2022
    And if you say anything negative like I did they make sure you crapping pulls from the featured crystals every time! Like Jane frost 2 times in a row in a weeks times. They preload the crystals and screw you! They are flippen cheaters!!!!!!!!!!
    edited March 2022
    I am really starting to hate this game more and more everyday. I remember when this game was fun and good pulls from crystals actually happened. They are making this so that people just don’t want to play anymore and it’s going down hill! Man if better pulls happen sometimes and the control issues got fixed I’d be happy with the game and say nice things but I can’t right now.

Network issues parry failure dex failure this aw season is going to be another meh

This season is going to suck bad. And with all the merc out their who don’t suffer from the issues is really going to make hard on us honest players how don’t use outside resources to win. The game cheats, mercs cheat, and the honest ones get F’ed go figure!
  • MSJMSJ Posts: 8
    @Kabam Miike
    In-Game Name: Please include your in-game (¥Scotch¥) name.
    Device and Model: (IPHONE 13 PRO MAX)
    Device Operating System: (IOS 15.3.1)
    Cellular or WiFi: both, Claro
    Game Version Installed: 34.0.0
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest or Alliance War. All Mods
    Description of the Issue: lags, crashes, when defending the enemy's attack, you enter even defending, delayed controls, fps dropping a lot, it's very difficult to play so we need quick adjustments today I spent all my items on the alliance mission, the character simply can't dodge the items you are giving away are not even solving anymore, it is getting more and more impossible to play!
  • SuperballieSuperballie Posts: 31
    Kabam, just check this forum thread. It goes back years not months. The game is barely playable with it crashing & missing inputs, hell why am I telling you this, you know exactly what is going on. What really irks me though guys seriously now, you put out this new content every month but nothing gets fixed. It’s so damn frustrating trying to play that half my team have left the game already & I’m seriously deliberating it too. Then your new content comes out with even more frustrating nodes & tricks to nerf us players. KABAM, LISTEN TO THIS PLEASE: Not all players can do your harder content no matter how much money or units they throw at it. The reason we’re here is to have some fun. You’ve destroyed that by making the game a frustrating damn nightmare of crashing & nasty nerfing glitches. So fun = gone.

• Having an issue with this month's special objectives there not showing on my game
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 444 ★★★
    I see we’re still having performance issues👀
  • Bravo3120Bravo3120 Posts: 13
    Post 34.0…Trying to heavy attack, just releases or registers as swipe back. Not registering holding down. Random loss of inputs.
  • MODOLMODOL Posts: 6
    Device and version: iPhone13.
    Device operating system: iOS 15.3.1
    Cellular or Wi-Fi: Both
    Game version installed: 34.0.0 - issue started with latest update
    Game mode: a few but mostly arena pre-fight
    Champions affected: All
    Active boosts: it’s consistent no matter what boosts I have
    Description of the issue: Mode selection bar is expanded downward and empty when it should be constrained upwards. Hangs down and covers pertinent information like streak, multiplier and team pi
    Screenshot or video: attached
  • Bravo3120Bravo3120 Posts: 13
    Please help us on IOS. Please.
  • MSJMSJ Posts: 8
    In-Game Name: Please include your in-game (¥Scotch¥) name.
    Device and Model: (IPHONE 13 PRO MAX)
    Device Operating System: (IOS 15.4)
    Cellular or WiFi: both, Claro
    Game Version Installed: 34.0.0
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest or Alliance War. All Mods
    Description of the Issue: lags, crashes, when defending the enemy's attack, you enter even defending, delayed controls, fps dropping a lot, it's very difficult to play so we need quick adjustments today I spent all my items on the alliance mission, the character simply can't dodge the items you are giving away are not even solving anymore, it is getting more and more impossible to play!
    edited March 2022
    The_only_leader

iPhone 12 Pro

Wi-Fi/cellular and very strong Wi-Fi

All content

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

Please look into this! I have no control over champs today at all. I wipe back and they stand there I press heavy and they stand there. This is so unfair! It seems like The AI knows it to and takes advantage of the control issues. If I could post videos on I’d show you but forms does not let post videos. This is worst today then normal. Please please look into this. Can’t not even do content let alone fight in a war without taking massive damage or dying do the control issues!
  • Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 528 ★★★
    edited March 2022
    iPhone 11 Pro Max

400gig Wi-Fi 5G Cellular

Perry and Dex are completely off! Once it starts acting up it completely snowballs. All inputs lagging. So sad that we’re 10 months into this. I used to be obsessed with this game. So hard to talk myself into doing content and when I do this happens, it completely makes me just want to delete the game.
  • Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 528 ★★★

Is it a special calendar foreseen for the first year of the parry and dexterity bugs?

Epic! Lol
  • Deder80Deder80 Posts: 584 ★★★
    Deder80

iPhone 13 pro

All content

Herc is dying to a basic combo. His immortality only kicks in once per quest. I know he die to to a special 3. But he has died to basic combos in second fight after dying once in first fight on 2 different accounts. Please look into this.
  • MudcruncherMudcruncher Posts: 20

So many times after latest patch update game randomly auto closes mid fights too when game loads parry dex is bad still lagging all the time

iOS 15.4
    Wi-Fi / data
    Game name • •
    Version 34.0.1
  • Oops_I_DidOops_I_Did Posts: 13
    Will there be any comp for the control issues that have been affecting arena battles? I have lost so many fights and streaks because of the control issue and game crashing
  • IkthulisIkthulis Posts: 122
    In-Game Name: The Tinkerer
    Device and Model: iPhone XR
    Device Operating System: iOS 15.3.1
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 34.0.1
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest and Alliance War.

Timing is off on everything. Unable to parry forcing me to try use the dexterity mastery, which also often fails to execute when a second dash does not register. The slightest amount of aggression from a defender means I will constantly take damage I would never have taken 2 years ago. This issue has been going on for too long. I don’t understand why this is still an issue. It’s been almost officially a year and even longer unacknowledged.
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,261 ★★★★
    iPhone XR.
    Playing mainly on Wi-Fi.
    iOS 15.3.1
    Game version 34.0.1.

Haven't changed/update since the start of March, but have noticed that ever since Battlegrounds launched last week, a number of performance issues.

(1) Phone runs warmer/hotter. This occurs whether I am using the Auto-fight and not holding the phone, and also when I am holding the phone and playing. The same content my phone did not warm up for in the past, is now causing my phone to run warmer.

(2) Increased lag/hangups. There will be several fights (arena, quests), where I will be mid-combo or mid-Dexterity dodge, and the game will freeze for half a second or more, and then return to normal. This can occur up to 2-3 times a fight when it does occur.

(3) Unreliable parry/dex - I have noticed more occasions where my parry/dex does not register, and I get hit instead.

I have not done Battlegrounds at all; I am just playing normal content (Arena, Events, Story).
    I don't know if all three if these issues are related to each other, whether there was some software change, or whether it is affected by Battlegrounds. But since this is the only apparent change I am aware of, please make sure that this new game mode is not putting an increased strain on other game modes.

• lex258lex258 Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: lex258
    Device and Model: iPhone 7 Plus
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 34.0.1
    Game Mode: AW/AQ and Duels
    Description of the Issue: At first was having problems logging in then was finally able to get in and parry/dexes were almost completely unresponsive causing a death in war and two deaths in alliance quest. Boosts getting wasted in war due to this issue. Also tried to practice by dueling an opponent and duel credit wasted due to duel issue

• KilfKilf Posts: 6
    Gamer tag : SpiderManIsWeak

iPhone updates
    WiFi
    Latest versions

Midway through abyss I had to back out do to horseman ability removed and apocalypse charges were at 0. Restarted and no luck. Couldn’t finish path without the needed synergy ability. Blew lots of potion for heals, revives, boosts, and units for nothing since ability being glitched caused me to back out
  • johnnypeatejohnnypeate Posts: 4
    edited April 2022
    In-Game Name: The Fun-vee
    Device and Model: iPhone 11
    Cellular or WiFi: Wi-Fi but maybe cellular
    Version: 34.0.1
    Game Mode: Duel
    Description of the Issue: upon the first attempt to pay for a duel with my free refreshing credits (Thank you by the way) the game always crashes and says that I lost before any fighting/avenging actually even takes place. So, in short, any time that I want to use my five credits to duel I only ever… And I mean ever… Get to use four of them and I have one new loss on my record caused by the game preemptively crashing.
  • Nakshatra28Nakshatra28 Posts: 15
    App crashing continuously
    In-Game Name: Marvel Contest of Champion
    Device and Model: iPhone 7 Plus
    Device Operating System: IOS
    OS Version : 15.3
    Cellular or WiFi: both.
    Game Version Installed:34.1.0
    Game modes: Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena
    When I clicking any mode ,App crashing and getting out from App.Can’t able to play game for continuously for a minute.