**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

[iOS] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• Options
    Hector1082Hector1082 Posts: 10
    Hello @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra ,

what happens next with the input issues / bugs?

When will the bugs be fixed?

what is your current statement to the input issues?

• Options
    JJPjumperJJPjumper Posts: 24
    edited February 2023
    Name: JJPjumper
    Phone: iPhone 14, IOS 16.2
    Wifi
    Newest update

Battlegrounds- had only set champs and it stopped and went straight to a victory for me without any fighting. Also incursions multiple times boots me out of incursions after I set team and hit solo fight. Also with game controls it will dash ahead or strike without me pushing a button. Thanks and hope you have a good day.
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    iPhone 12 games a joke
  • Options
    Here's a video of the game lagging and making a dex fail.
    https://i.imgur.com/KLJbXgf.mp4

Device and Model: iPhone Xs Max
    Device Operating System: iOS 16.2
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 38.0.0
    Game Mode: AQ
  • Options
    In-Game Name: Mr Bojangles
    Device and Model:iPad Pro (11-inch) (2nd generation)
    Device Operating System: iOS 16.3.1
    Cellular or WiFi: Wi-Fi
    Game Version Installed: 38.0
    Game Mode: All modes all the time
    Description of the Issues: constant Wi-Fi signal issues and game loading issues, can not always complete a fight without having to quit & restart game, quite often this means a fight lost (even though I won). As is so slow to play, any boosts used are not fully utilised as cannot progress quickly enough
    Note the above issues are only since the latest version has been installed, prior to this 100% satisfaction. No changes to iPad set up, no issues with Wi-Fi signal x all as was in prior versions.
    Something within this latest version is to blame without a doubt
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    Game just hangs constantly ALL the time
  • Options

• Options
    No surprise, yet again
  • Options
    You get the idea I trust
  • Options
    In fairness, it’s most always at end of fight it hangs, soooooooooooooooo long, feels like an eternity, so much so I feel obliged to quit game app n restart game, then pray the fight conclusion stays correct, sometimes not, I loose 50% life with a defeat, when I actually won….
  • Options
    Name: MysteryMann
    Phone: iPhone 7 IOS 15.7.3
    Wifi
    Version: 38.0.0
    gamemode: Cannot login into game at all, as it is stuck on loading screen for a long time. Tried reinstalling game, but problem still occurs.
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,646 ★★★★★
    iPhone 13pro user between lag and dropped inputs seriously tired of investing in this ever being fixed
  • Options
    CamwulfCamwulf Posts: 8
    In-Game Name: Camwulf
    Device and Model: iPhone 12 Pro
    Device Operating System: 16.3.1
    Game Mode: Alliance War
    Description of the Issue: Game hangs on pre-fight screen prior to entering battle screen. Then disconnection dialog box appears. Reconnects immediately. HUGELY frustrating that the fight is considered a loss and champion is now at half health. This latter part should not happen. Other aspects of the game will restart the fight, regardless of how much health was lost by either champion, and then allow for the continuation. Penalizing the attacker with a war loss and a health bar loss is unfair when is a precedent for restarting the fight.
  • Options
    LeafShinobiSivLeafShinobiSiv Posts: 3
    In-Game Name: LeafShinobiSiv
    Device and Model: iPhone XR
    Device Operating System: 15.3.1
    Game Mode: Alliance War, Alliance Quest, Questing, and everything else
    Description of the Issue: Game hangs on pre-fight screen prior to entering battle screen. Then disconnection dialog box appears. I have been having the same issues as Camwulf except even worse.HUGELY frustrating that the fight is considered a loss and champion is now at half health. This latter part should not happen. Other aspects of the game will restart the fight, regardless of how much health was lost by either champion, and then allow for the continuation. Penalizing the attacker with a war loss and a health bar loss is unfair when is a precedent for restarting the fight.

On top of that every 2-3 functions button I press (as an example clicking profile > exit > click fight > Story quest > fight ) the disconnect dialog box appears which is absolutely ridiculous and makes it impossible to play the game. I have had these issue now for the past 2 days and I have tried everything from my side to fix the issue, but it still persists leading me to believe that it could be a potential server issue. I say this because my wifi works perfectly fine on everything else except for this game apparently with the Disconnect icon appearing and because I know of another player in my alliance who has been experiencing the same issue as me.

I’m surprised that this has continued to become an issue for over 2 days now with no acknowledgement of this and thanks to these issue I lost 2 bonus points in my war battles because I could not connect back despite my wifi clearing working perfectly fine. I hope you can solve this issue as soon as possible because this makes it borderline impossible to fight any battle without worrying about potentially losing your health or dying because of these issues.
  • Options
    WreakingGuyWreakingGuy Posts: 23
    iPad 6th generation
    iOS 16.3.1
    Latest game version
    Issues
    1 Game load then is unresponsive, forcing a reload
    2 AQ fights - multiple freezes (1-2 seconds), variable frame rate, crashes with 50% health lost.
    Happens even after a fresh reload of the game.
  • Options
    An update to my post above. I download the most recent iOS 16.3.1 and this has still not solved the issue. Also @WreakingGuy I’m having the same problems as you. How long have you had these problems. For me it has been since Wednesday March 1st, 2023.
  • Options
    WreakingGuyWreakingGuy Posts: 23

An update to my post above. I download the most recent iOS 16.3.1 and this has still not solved the issue. Also @WreakingGuy I’m having the same problems as you. How long have you had these problems. For me it has been since Wednesday March 1st, 2023.

It’s certainly been worse the last couple of days which is why I posted. Today I had my character freeze in mid air for a few seconds, this was followed by a game crash and 50% health loss in the next fight, even with a reload of the game.

It runs much better on my 8th generation iPad. Which makes me think that the game must be slowly needing more processing power to run as time passes. Maybe it might became unplayable on my older 6th Gen iPad in the future.
  • Options

It’s certainly been worse the last couple of days which is why I posted. Today I had my character freeze in mid air for a few seconds, this was followed by a game crash and 50% health loss in the next fight, even with a reload of the game.

It runs much better on my 8th generation iPad. Which makes me think that the game must be slowly needing more processing power to run as time passes. Maybe it might became unplayable on my older 6th Gen iPad in the future.
    You may have point but if CamWulf with an iPhone 12 Pro is having similar issues then we should all be concerned. I mean its been maybe a couple of years since the iPhone 12 release. What I think is that Kabam is doing some testing in the background which might be affecting the servers.

Either ways I hope Kabam addresses this issue or how else am I supposed to spend more money on this game lol.
  • Options
    PHILLYB781MAPHILLYB781MA Posts: 41
    RILEY781MASS
    iPad 8th generation
    WIFI
    38.1 ( latest update )

***CURRENTLY I CANT EVEN LOG IN!!! I’ve been trying since 7:30pm eastern time. IF IT WAS MY CONNECTION, I WOULDN’T BE ABLE TO BE ON THIS SITE, TYPING THIS RIGHT NOW. I’ve deleted the app & reinstalled countless times, I cleared the cache, I tried logging in on multiple Networks.*** Please help!!

In Battlegrounds I’ll win my 2nd fight, I’m not sure what happens, but it’s kinda like when the other player backs out/forfeits. My game never shuts off & somehow it ends up saying I forfeited?? lol. When it doesn’t do that, it will just shut off mid match after I already won a fight or was about to win. I wouldn’t care if it didn’t happen when I’m 1 fight away from the next tier. If it’s not that, the match making has been terrible
  • Options

RILEY781MASS
    iPad 8th generation
    WIFI
    38.1 ( latest update )

***CURRENTLY I CANT EVEN LOG IN!!! I’ve been trying since 7:30pm eastern time. IF IT WAS MY CONNECTION, I WOULDN’T BE ABLE TO BE ON THIS SITE, TYPING THIS RIGHT NOW. I’ve deleted the app & reinstalled countless times, I cleared the cache, I tried logging in on multiple Networks.*** Please help!!

In Battlegrounds I’ll win my 2nd fight, I’m not sure what happens, but it’s kinda like when the other player backs out/forfeits. My game never shuts off & somehow it ends up saying I forfeited?? lol. When it doesn’t do that, it will just shut off mid match after I already won a fight or was about to win. I wouldn’t care if it didn’t happen when I’m 1 fight away from the next tier. If it’s not that, the match making has been terrible

Same issues here - unable to login since last update. All those network / re-install / troubleshooting are in vain.
  • Options
    TactigonTactigon Posts: 82
    Kabam can’t fix their game. But they will take your money. They know it been broken despite declaring victory on input errors last year. Best thing to do is quit. Has been a fun ride, but it’s no fun, no more.
  • Options
    TevXDTevXD Posts: 18
    In-Game Name: TevXD
    Device & Model: iPad Pro (12.9 inch)
    Device Operating System: 16.3.1
    Both cellular and WiFi
    Game Version: 38.1.0
    Game Mode: Event Quest & Incursions (today) but previously it occurred in Battlegrounds, Alliance Quest as well as Alliance War

Description of Issue: Regardless of whether I’m playing on cellular data or WiFi the game screen suddenly freezes during a match either during a combo or special attack. Despite the frozen screen the fight continues as you can hear the sound effects of the opponent attacking you and you are left unable to do anything. I have attempted minimizing the game to see if the screen will unfreeze itself however that method has been unsuccessful and my only option is to restart the game. This fixes the problem however it is not effective when it occurs during battlegrounds, alliance quest, alliance war and incursions. I have submitted a ticket along with video evidence of the issue on the 19th February 2023 (ticket #391881) however it was never addressed and I was only informed that you are aware of and working to rectify lags, loading issues and crashes. If my issue constitutes as a crash then it is good to know that it is being looked at because it is increasingly becoming annoying.
  • Options
    PirateJonPirateJon Posts: 82
    In-Game Name: Piratejon~1
    Device and Model: iPhone 14
    Device Operating System: iOS 16
    Game Version Installed: 38.1
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue: I use 2 phones iPhone 12 and new iPhone 14. inputs are still good on the iPhone 12 but not on the iPhone 14. randomly dashing in when holding block. Dropped blocks.