**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[iOS] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• cron34cron34 Posts: 1
    So I'm not sure who this should go to but..... my alliance was robbed, with time running out in war I kod our opponents boss as time expired in war. I beat the clock with 1 second left but we never got the credit for clearing the bg or the attack bonus. Not sure why or how it would say I won say I got the attack bonus but not count it. If it had said timed out I'd of understood, BUT it told me I won and got the attack bonus.

Thank you for reading my rant.
  • alegka312alegka312 Posts: 67
    iPhone 11
    iOS 16.5

Game is super laggy in fights!! That’s insane!
    I feel like fps dropping to 5, crazy stuttering, unplayable! I’ve tested another phone and got same issue. What is that?
  • MaledracMaledrac Posts: 93
    edited June 2023
    Maledrac said:

Profile: more then one
    Device and model: Iphone 14 pro
    Device operating system: ios 16.5
    Wifi or mobile data: both
    Game version installed: 1283562 39.0.1
    What game mode: all game modes

parrying and dexterity is totally broken . above all, the problem occurs in any mode after the opponent starts a combo and when I close the combo. it is as if he detects a few too many touches and the defendant is disconnected from the one actually given. forcing to lower the visual update reduces the problem slightly! totally unplayable

up this old and here new issue with new patch

Profile: more then one
    Device and model: Iphone x and 8 plus
    Device operating system: ios 16.5
    Wifi or mobile data: both
    Game version installed: 1288314 40.0.1
    What game mode: battleground

pics don't need any words .... often on iphone 8 plus, sometimes on x , on 14 plus cannot play for old issue never fix ... why be unplayable on apple device since months?

i have lose 4 months of battleground, story, event and all on game ... be a stone standerd player!

• Iainzy13Iainzy13 Posts: 2
    Iainzy13
    iPhone 14 pro max
    IOs16.5
    Latest version of game

When I go to block it either doesn’t register or it launches in to a medium (swipe) attack, this does it on both Wi-Fi and cellular and in all gameplay modes this has been happening for a while now and is very frustrating when trying to play high combo champs like aegon
  • DJ_SergyDJ_Sergy Posts: 39
    Iainzy13 said:

Iainzy13
    iPhone 14 pro max
    IOs16.5
    Latest version of game

When I go to block it either doesn’t register or it launches in to a medium (swipe) attack, this does it on both Wi-Fi and cellular and in all gameplay modes this has been happening for a while now and is very frustrating when trying to play high combo champs like aegon

Welcome to my world I’ve been trying to report this bug since day i bought iPhone 14 pro max seems to me like the usual sensitivity issue they need to optimize every time a new phone gets launched but they have been ignoring this issue . Tbh i don’t even know why they champ is able to dash forward when im pressing with my left thumb, it’s obviously only block or dash back with the left thumb, it shouldn’t even be able to register dash in but it does
  • Iainzy13Iainzy13 Posts: 2
    Yeah man it’s really bad at times and puts me off playing till it gets sorted nothing worse than trying to get through a fight with Aegon with a combo of 300 odd then that happens and you lose it all haha
  • alejandro_67alejandro_67 Posts: 2
    No puedo jugar nada porque me pide actualizarlo pero luego se queda ahí
  • Pin_the_AvengerPGT17Pin_the_AvengerPGT17 Posts: 333 ★★
    lag. a thousand times lagging. to a point where if I want to do anything, I have to completely reload the game between each and every fight to play effectively. even more of a problem in BGs.

Pinheadious
    iPhone 11.
    iOS 16.5.1
    current version of game.
  • iPhone14-promax
    After that error game crashed to home page 2 times in a single fight

• KritkoKritko Posts: 6
    I am so tired of this company. They do nothing and nothing and nothing. Just take all the money but don‘t do anything else. Bg makes no sense since nothing is working and they are sitting in their chairs and create one stupid thing after another. Who wants ah combosystem? Nobody. Just do something about those thousand issues.
  • CASCAPEDIACASCAPEDIA Posts: 1
    The lag is so bad right now, the game is unplayable!!! Kabam, why don’t you address the issue? You have had this issue for many months, years! We are customers and deserve better!
    Really you are the biggest **** company i know. And again i have been robbed of 2 victories because of your fuxking bugs. Maybe you do something about the parrybug or that the ai isn‘t throwing their specials. For real instead of doing stupid **** do something for the players.
  • Apollonight187Apollonight187 Posts: 47
    edited July 2023
    I’ve been experiencing super lag in bg and AQ
    And still lost the match wonder if they’ll pay out enough for what we would actually lose.also iOS xr latest updates and all
  • Apollonight187Apollonight187 Posts: 47

This was incursions . This is all trash I feel like they should be able to get penalize for pretty much exploiting there bugs and using them to there advantage to screw the players 🤷‍♂️
  • juliequach79juliequach79 Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: juliequach79
    Device and Model: Samsung s 22 plus
    Device Operating System: android 13. 5.1
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 40.1.0. Updated June 14 2023
    Game Mode: Arenas
    Description of the Issue: As of July 15th, 2023 .. in the arena for BALL AND CHAIN around 12 pm EST my game froze and would not permit me to continue arena.. it displayed across the upper numbers all the 7s as reported on July 14.
    I submitted a screenshot. However I am able to continue to arena others. I was just over barley over 1 million.

• In-Game Name: T’ChallaVanDam
    Device and Model: iPhone 6s
    Device Operating System: iOs 15.7.6
    Game Version Installed: 40.1.0.
    Updated: recently
    Game Mode: Arenas
    Description of the Issue:
    Exactly the same issue as “Juliequach79”.
    In the last 3 arenas I’ve played in, the game would has not permitted me to play beyond a certain point, just displaying all 7s after a series and not letting me go on to choose my fighters for the next series.

Can this stupid company finally do something? Hoe can it be that this **** ai is not throwing their specials. In a bg match that decides between winning and losing and it isnt doing anything for 40 secs. It makes no fun to
    Play like this.
  • ᴶᴿᴮᴶᴿᴮ Posts: 4
    In-Game Name: JRB
    Device and Model: iPhone 11
    Device Operating System: iOs 16.6
    Game Version Installed: 40.1.1
    Updated: Recently
    Game Mode: Failed to log in
    Description of the Issue:
    Happened right after the latest software update. But when I tried with iphone 7 ios 15 there’s no issue at all.
  • DanosaurDanosaur Posts: 6
    edited July 2023

In game name: Danosaur
    Device: iPhone SE
    Operating System: iOS 16.6
    Cellular or Wi-Fi: Both
    Game version installed: 40.1.1

I performed a Software Update on my phone last night (to iOS 16.6) and now I am completely unable to log into the game…

• Mpqdr72Mpqdr72 Posts: 10
    In game name: MPQDR72
    Device: iPhone 8+
    Operating System: iOS 16.6
    Cellular or Wi-Fi: Both
    Game version installed: 40.1.1

Installed iOS 16.6 today and now I’m unable to login to the game
  • Mpqdr72Mpqdr72 Posts: 10
    Got it to work after i disabled Gamecenter.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,609 Guardian
    ** PSA - for problem after updating to iOS 16.6 **

(thought Kabam has since resolved this, but for those still not able to log into game after 16.6, here was a workaround ..)

• Eross418Eross418 Posts: 3
    Mpqdr72 said:

Got it to work after i disabled Gamecenter.

How exactly do you disable game center?

• WreakingGuyWreakingGuy Posts: 23
    edited August 2023
    iPad 6th Generation
    iOS 16.5.1 (c)
    Game 40.1.1

Problem: Freezes and/or goes to a black screen after 2-3 Fights. Happens in all areas of the game. Currently trying to do AQ and having to restart after 2-3 fights. Been like it for the last 2-3 days.

• Eross418Eross418 Posts: 3

** PSA - for problem after updating to iOS 16.6 **

(thought Kabam has since resolved this, but for those still not able to log into game after 16.6, here was a workaround ..)

How do you disable Game Center?