**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

[iOS] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• Options
    Eross418 said:

Mpqdr72 said:

Got it to work after i disabled Gamecenter.

How exactly do you disable game center?

Logout of GameCenter.
    Another thought is that you just need to logout and then log back into GameCenter, without maybe having to do the MCOC uninstall/reboot/reinstall in between ?

• Options
    Eross418Eross418 Posts: 3

Eross418 said:

Mpqdr72 said:

Got it to work after i disabled Gamecenter.

How exactly do you disable game center?

Logout of GameCenter.
    Another thought is that you just need to logout and then log back into GameCenter, without maybe having to do the MCOC uninstall/reboot/reinstall in between ?

THAT WORKED!!!! Thank you!
  • Options
    In game name: Crushnu2
    Device model: IPad Pro gen 2
    Operating system: IOS 16.5.1
    Cellular or Wi-Fi: both
    Game version installed: 40.1.1

Crystals are buggy, I can’t equip relics and my game is crashing.

• Options
    In-Game Name: xMLWx Danielx
    Device and Model: iPhone 8
    Device Operating System: iOS 16.6
    Cellular or WiFi: cellular data and WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 40.1.1
    Game Mode: None
    Description of the Issue: After installing the latest version of IOS every time I try to performance the game I get an error that says: Failed to connect.
    Regardless of whether I'm on cell phone data or Wi-Fi
  • Options
    In-Game Name: Spark1803
    Device and Model: iPhone SE 2020
    Device Operating System: IOS 16.1.1
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 41.0.0
    Game Mode: Story Quest
    Description of the Issue: When fighting the Tigra on the Henchman path of 8.2.1 with my Scorpion, my game crashed upon being hit by the second hit of her Special 1. After reloading, I was able to reenter the fight from the beginning. When I was once again clipped by the second hit of her Special 1, the game crashed once again. This time, upon reentering, I was unable to reload into the fight, and my Scorpion had half of his health removed, with the damage against Tigra being reverted. This did not trigger any of the times I successfully avoided her Special 1, only on the two times I did get hit, and at the exact same frame.
  • Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 668 ★★★
    edited August 2023
    In-Game Name: .NIGHT.
    Device and Model: iPhone 13
    Device Operating System: iOS 15.2.1
    Cellular or WiFi: cellular data and WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 41.0.0
    Game Mode: Doesn’t matter (while configuring an incursion SQ, while preparing an arena triple fight, and so on).

Description of the Issue:

1) The game crashes much more often (several times per day) than in the last previous versions. My wife has also got an iPhone 13 with iOS 15 and the game also crashes with her account.

2) There seems to be also some memory leaks or overloaded session because the more the player plays the more the reactions of the game take time. After a kill/start of the app, it comes back to the normal.
  • Options
    Kano84Kano84 Posts: 55

Can not enter to war
  • Options
    WillS43WillS43 Posts: 1
    WillS43
    iPhone 14 Pro Max
    iOS 16.6
    Wi-Fi & Cellular
    Game version 41.0.0

Issue:
    Entire stash is being erased each time I log in. I’ve closed the game completely and it does not return my items.
  • Options
    Hi just wanted to ask my equipment has gone even after few times of login, any ideas?

• Options
    Chex_Mix12
    iPhone 14 Pro Max
    iOS 16.6
    Wi-Fi & Cellular
    Game version current

All Stash items completely gone. Reboot does not restore lost items
  • Options
    GlenmostGlenmost Posts: 2
    In game name ZERO•COOL
    IPHONE 13 pro max
    Version 16.6
    5g, wifi

I’ve had issues since Sunday 20th after starting my bg’s run.
    Game crashing in war and bg’s , dex, parry and dash attacks are not consistent. You either take a combo to the face or dash towards the defender when dexing this happens more in war atm, can’t say about aq as it’s not been on since the problem has startied.
  • Options

• Options
    Plinius_69Plinius_69 Posts: 8
    XL-Anti Hero
    iPad 5th gen
    iOS 16.6
    Latest game version
    WiFi
    All game modes

Crashes during all game modes before/during/after battle, mid battle I in incursions and sometimes without cause, just when I’m on the ‘home’ screen.
    This has been going on for years now but the most annoying part is in incursions because it crashes while I’m almost full health and about to knock out the opponent and when i start again my champ has lost 50% health and I have to do the whole fight again with opponent at 100%

Thank you
  • Options
    In-Game Name: R-enfield
    Device and Model: iPad 6
    Device Operating System: iOS 16.6
    Game Version Installed: latest
    Game Mode: Randome fights in every mode
    Description of the Issue: slow down, stuck or crash sometimes even before to start a fight and it counts as lost.
  • Options
    Ign- Trstew5
    iPhone 12 on iOS 16.1
    Both on WiFi and Cellular
    Game version 41.1.0
    Alliance War
    I can’t join any attacking battle group in AW. I’ve missed out on war because of this bug. When I attempt to join the group, I get a message in red letters saying “An unknown error has occurred. Please try again later.” I’ve tried uninstalling, restarting my device, restarting my internet, entering airplane mode and turning off cell service, nothing works.

• Options
    In-Game Name: Omniculus
    Device and Model: iPhone 13
    Device Operating System: iOS 16.6.1
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 41.1.0
    Game Mode: Event Quest 1.2
    Description of the Issue: The game crashes upon entering the Black Widow (Deadly Origin) fight with a Nick Fury in 1.2, regardless of whether the battle had just started or it was being resumed. Using any other champion is fine. This bug is replicable in UC, Cavalier, and TB (I did not test for Proven and Conquerer).
  • Options
    I have posted a couple times with no response from Kabam. I can barely play for the last 6 weeks or so. So many issues.

Crashing
    Lagging at fight starts and during specials
    Lost of control champs run forward and take combos to the face
    Champs won’t block
    Champs wont dex
    Lags during scrolling through screen
    Generally there is a problem every combo between 1-5 hits
    Relics whiff hits sometimes as well
    I have an iPad Air 2 - tablet and game are fully up to date

Play currently sucks I have 12 Losses in BG’s today and can’t make any progress due to these issues. I usually make it to gladiator track no problem

Do something Kabam!
  • Options
    GK625GK625 Posts: 18
    In-Game Name: GK625
    Device and Model: iPhone 15 Pro
    Device Operating System: 17.0.2
    Cellular or WiFi: Both. Fast WiFi or AT&T Cellular.
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest, Alliance War, Incursions, Battelgrounds, even the menu systems.
    Description of the Issue: Incredibly choppy gameplay, stuttering, especially when attacker or defender throw special attacks. Menu system goes from smooth and glassy to choppy. Brand new phone, fast WiFi 10 feet from router.
  • Options
    Mafah
    Ipad 6
    iOS 17
    1G Wi-Fi
    Problems with almost everything I do from opening crystals to Battlegrounds to war to arenas.lagging and freezing constantly.Everything else I play, stream ,search is fine and works great.MCOC is the only thing I’m having issues with.
  • Options
    Hickdog27Hickdog27 Posts: 137 ★★
    Hickdog27
    iPhone 12
    iOS 17.0.1
    Fast WiFi and cellular

Problems in all modes with choppy gameplay, freezing, and inputs. Hit box/recovery time has been a big issue. Defenders are chaining heavy attacks into specials making heavy punishes impossible when they are at or over a bar of power.
  • Options
    CMPacCMPac Posts: 2
    CM Pac
    IPhone X
    iOS 16.7 (latest update)
    Wi-Fi and/or 4G
    Pretty much unplayable since the game has zero sensitivity since Tuesday really. It feels really heavy to move at best and no response at worst in every mode barring war, weirdly. It’s not the phone either so… it’s just the game which doesn’t really work properly at the moment
  • Options
    PrylankPrylank Posts: 14
    Prylank
    iPhone 15 pro max
    iOS 17.1
    Latest game update

Input and controls are completely out of whack not sure if it's the new chip with the 15 or what but the game is unplayable
    Every game mode doesn't matter
    Holding block dashes back dashing back goes forward constantly on top of the normal parry issues the real concern is these inputs issues anyone else having these issues tried deleting redownloading no luck
  • Options
    A1B2VA1B2V Posts: 1
    I face a similar problem.In my game Ironman man and most of my champs the fire blast or projectile attacks don’t show instead shows an invisible attack and I can’t dex an attack I don’t see coming so please kabam help me
  • Options
    I have the OnePlus Nord the game is when I play battle ground it buffering and lagging it's completely irritating me please fix this issue and