**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

[iOS] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

1686970717274»

Comments

• Options
    MrKillaChrisMrKillaChris Posts: 117
    Blackbed said:

In-Game Name: Blackbed
    Device and Model: iPhone 15 Pro
    Device Operating System: 17.3
    Cellular or WiFi: Fast WiFi.
    Game Version Installed: Latest Version
    Game Mode: Every Game Mode.
    Description of the Issue: Incredible lag and stuttering, especially when throw special attacks. Dropping block even holding block the hole time. Dashing forward when trying to dash back. Hab no issues with iPhone X expect the lag. Please fix it. Thanks

Yes these are also happening, am attacking and all of a sudden character dashes back or am dashing back and he's throwing light attacks.
  • Options
    BattlewolfBattlewolf Posts: 1
    BattleW0lf
    iPhone 15 Pro
    iOS 17.3.1
    WiFi
    Version 1312379
    Game mode: AW
    Crashes starting AW fight. Extremely unfair. Automatic lost + lose half health. Happened multiple times. Very frustrated.
  • Options
    BagherraBagherra Posts: 4
    In-Game Name: MBagherra
    Device and Model: iPad Pro 2nd generation
    Device Operating System: iOS 17.3.1
    Cellular or WiFi: wifi
    Game Version Installed: 43.1.0
    Game Mode: Story Quests
    Description of the Issue: when using full energy refills, it depletes the refill from my stash but only provides 1 energy, not the full 70. I have video, but not sure how to share it.
    This is the first time I have experienced this, tried three times before reporting (same experience each time)
  • Options
    SoldierBlue68SoldierBlue68 Posts: 8
    The boost you gave for the side quest was insufficient for me to achieve the goals I have 143 for the top knullifier but 82 on everything beneath that the extra 9 was not enough to get me back to parity. I have used every flower and completed the quest every time.
  • Options
    SoldierBlue68SoldierBlue68 Posts: 8
    I am having such bad input issues that the game is unplayable. I was frozen for part of a few of my AW fights. I had no response to what should have been heavy attacks. Random leaps backwards in middle of combos. Attacks falling short inexplicably leading to being on the receiving end of 5 hit combos it’s been a disgrace. I have no confidence in the game actually following the commands I put in its got a mind of its own around 40% of the time. Dreadful.
  • Options
    AspericonAspericon Posts: 35
    same here, almost every fight is so laggy
    since the latest update, it's getting worse and worse.
    Latest aw fight against kindred was a nightmare, he started special, freeze and bamm ...
    to me it looks like that almost complex specials or actions cause that problem.

Device and Model: iphone 13
    Device Operating System: latest ios
    Cellular or WiFi: wifi
    Game Version Installed: latest version
    Game Mode: any mode
  • Options
    UyuSsmaNUyuSsmaN Posts: 21
    Latest software in the market - Which version of Marvel Contest of Champions are you running?
    Xiaomi redmi 10 - What is the make and model of your device? (Example: Samsung Galaxy S9)
    MIUI GLOBAL 14.0.4. - What is the operating system and version of your device? (Example: iOS 11)
    Nope It was good until BG started - Did this issue occur after a recent hardware or software update?
    Only I could'not parry and heavy because of stun timing was like 0.02 sec. - Did anything strange happen before this issue occurred?

Also last 1 month I spend too much util until I understand whats going on, I needs to check my acc and buy history and REFUND me. Because It was your fault!

Example yesterday when I try to kill bahamet boss ACT 8.2 I spend like 30 revieves and too many units.

What was my fault? before this happen I killed bahamet with 3-5 revives max...??

Please someone fix this problem It was not my fault If you look my acc logs you can easly say same.
  • Options
    Ronnyman889Ronnyman889 Posts: 179
    I’m playing on 2 Devices and one of them are an iPad Air 5th generation. Yes, I know that it’s an older device but it should be able to run the game anyway. It does but, when there is a fight with much animation it struggles to perform and starts lagging. This happens after a few easy fights too and auto closes entirely. Wait a minute and resume and it’s good again.

The auto shutdown is happening everywhere in the game, can happen directly from entering one single fight in event, AQ or AW.

Is there still a memory lock-up in the game? It seams to be a RAM hungry game that struggle to release occupied RAM allocated.
  • Options
    Ebakes848Ebakes848 Posts: 3
    edited April 8
    In-Game Name- Ebakes848
    Device and Model: iPhone SE
    Device Operating System: iOS 17.4.1
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: Current
    Game Mode: Main Menu
    Description of Issue: Whenever I attempt to access the Champions tab? whether that be via the main menu or via the “upgrade champions” button, the error “Game Error: An unknown error has occurred. Please try again later” appears. Whether i press the ok button or the x, my game crashes. In the champions screen appearing behind the error, nowhere near my total champions are appearing. This issue has gone on for at least 2 weeks.
  • Options
    Rajiv84Rajiv84 Posts: 22
    In-Game Name: RighteousBrute
    Device and Model: iphone15pro max
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: latest version

I came across this issue in arena . Parry was much shorter in this players mastery how is it possible when I run max limber it's never that short I have clips of the arena fight and a duel with my mastery at max limber .is there a way to make parry stuns much shorter .

• Options
    boxnrockboxnrock Posts: 12
    Now instead of the SP button only working 50% of the time, it’s down to about 90%. Ignoring this bug issue has only made it worse. There is lag, parry and evade are come and go. Honestly the game is barely playable and not fun at all now. This isn’t a new issue, just that it has gotten worse.
  • Options
    TheRealNortosTheRealNortos Posts: 4
    edited April 11
    n game name : Nortos
    Device and Model: ipad mini (6. gen)
    Cellular and wifi : both
    Game version : aktual version
    Game mode : all

Since this morning i have massiv problems logging in or if i got logged in to move from fight to fight. The red WIFI-Symbol is my best friend again ....

cellular and Wifi and both IOS and Android!

I now try to reinstall the game. Download > 8 min ... wtf??
  • Options
    JUSTRITCHJUSTRITCH Posts: 13
    The fact you guys do not do anything at all about BG matchmaking... is just the worst... BG just caters to pay and play players and Long standing accounts only...

Any others are just screwed... Best part of the game. And 75% of players are just screwed due to the worst matchmaking possible..

Tier to tier.. i get it.. but setting up all 30k heros to a highest 17k account is pure nonsense... PURE NONSENSE!!! End of story.. no matter how.good u do. That 30k hero will always win with a 10-20 second match....

Its the dumbest matching setup imaginable... you ridiculous crew.. do something for the love of god
  • Options
    SunSleepsSunSleeps Posts: 7
    In-Game Name: SunSleeps
    Device and Model: iPhone 15 Pro Max
    Device Operating System: 17.4.1
    Description of the Issue: Dropping block even holding block the hole time. Dashing forward when trying to dash back also i am attacking and all of a sudden character dashes back or am dashing back and he's throwing light attacks. had no issues with iPhone 12 pro max. Please fix it. Thanks
  • Options
    Pec99Pec99 Posts: 1
    In game name: pec99
    Device: iPhone 15
    Wi-Fi
    Latest version
    All game modes
    Issue: all characters dropping block or having block broken. All characters stopping combo after approximately the 3rd hit and alternatively dropping back and attempting to hold block despite no inputs or eating a combo to the face. Dexterity not triggering despite inputs registering on screen.
  • Options
    Infinite_CarnageInfinite_Carnage Posts: 6
    Found a fix for bad input and lags on newer iPhone devices:

Go settings>Accessibility>per-app settings (at the bottom)> add mcoc (comes up as champions)> tap on champions> (under MOTION) turn off reduce motion

This fixed my input lag and any other lag in games and made the game generally smoother, let me know if it works for you.
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 644 ★★★
    In-Game Name: Dede80
    Device and Model: iPad Pro 11”
    Device Operating System: 17.4.1
    Description of the Issue: my champs are doing what they want as if auto control was on. Most of the time I can not dash forward to attack instead my champs will stand still and take a massive combo or die especially in woe. Dex seems only work 75% of the time. I have no control over my champs. I getting ready to quite the game. If I quite it’s Kabams lose. Not mine. You guys will lost a high paying customer.this start when the new mastery update came out. Before that my controls worked just fine.
    @Kabam Miike
    @kabamjax
    @kabamjohn
    Please look into this. I’m not the only one… half of my ally is having the same issues.
  • Options
    In-Game Name: Blaze Overlord.
    Device and Model: iPad 7th Generation
    Device Operating System: 17.1iPadOS
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 44.0.1
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue: I was in a Battleground match and just in the middle while selecting my attacker the game disconnected and when I wanted to restart the game it just showed, ‘Failed to Log in An unknown error has occurred. Please try again later.’ I tried to reload the game a several times it has been like this since morning please help.