**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

[Android] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• Options
    BravojeenBravojeen Posts: 119
    Guys you need just spam new post about this this it is happening more then month it's not playable
  • Options
    ccaveman76ccaveman76 Posts: 52
    In-Game Name: ccaveman76
    Device and Model: Galaxy Note 10+
    Device Operating System: 9
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: newest update for black widow deadly origins
    Game Mode: Alliance quest
    Description of the Issue: I just got stung with power sting from Mr Fantastic in AQ using sp3 after watching power sting drop off. I used my 6* domino r2 and r5 bwcv. Both times I used my sp3 after watching power sting drop off.
  • Options
    ccaveman76ccaveman76 Posts: 52
    In-Game Name: ccaveman76
    Device and Model: Galaxy Note 10+
    Device Operating System: 9
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: newest update for black widow deadly origins
    Game Mode: Alliance quest
    Description of the Issue: I just got stung with power sting from Mr Fantastic in AQ using sp3 after watching power sting drop off. I used my 6* domino r2 and r5 bwcv. Both times I used my sp3 after watching power sting drop off.
  • Options
    Captain_ArmaxCaptain_Armax Posts: 25
    @Bravojeen I tried that and they all got removed and I got b*nned so i wouldn't if i were you
  • Options
    BravojeenBravojeen Posts: 119

@Bravojeen I tried that and they all got removed and I got b*nned so i wouldn't if i were you

remember if the community doesn’t respond to the kabam it will last a very long time, I personally spent a lot of money on this game but it’s impossible to play like that I spend 3 times as many units to kill the same bots, I can not play in various mods
  • Options
    0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    This connection lost problem is really getting out of hand! Come on kabam, why still no fix?! I'm legit at the point where i can't play the game now. it's like when i won, i lost and when i lost, i'm just literally lost. What kind of broken system is that?
  • Options
    NASTYNOXXXNASTYNOXXX Posts: 8
    edited May 2020

AW :'(
    ANDROID 10
    GALAXY A70
    Kabam we have been loyal players (and let's be straight up customers) of yours for years. Been playing for 4 years.
    Can we at least get some feedback? Thanks !!!!
  • Options
    NASTYNOXXXNASTYNOXXX Posts: 8
    In-Game Name: NASTYNOXXX
    Device and Model: Galaxy A70
    Device Operating System: ANDROID 10
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Version Installed: 27.0.0
    Game Mode: all modes. Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest and Alliance War.
    Description of the Issue: I notice this issue occurs for me with my ANDROID 10 device. No specific champs seem to be the cause. I could be scrolling through menus. In a fight in any game mode. Opening Crystal's or just checking inventory etc. The red wifi symbol will start blinking randomly no matter what I'm doing whether I'm on wifi or cell data. It will lag for a moment and then I get a message on the loading screen saying I've been disconnected. Thanks
  • Options
    0bserver60bserver6 Posts: 3
    This connection issue with A70/A80 and some other Samsung devices that started after Android 10 upgrade has been fixed by other mobile games. If you guys search blizzard forums about this particular issue, you'll see that THEY FIXED IT. IF THIS WAS IOS. IT WOULD BE FIXED WITHIN 10 MINUTES. NOT TAKE 3 MONTHS AND NOT A SINGLE COMMENT ABOUT THIS ISSUE. JUST TO MAKE IT CLEAR. THE GAME IS UNPLAYABLE FOR EVERY SINGLE A70/A80 SAMSUNG DEVICE AFTER ANDROID 10 UPGRADE
  • Options
    GiBRaSGiBRaS Posts: 8
    In-Game Name: GiBRaS

Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite

Device Operating System: ANDROID 10

Cellular or WiFi: both

Game Version Installed: 27.0.0

Game Mode: all modes. Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest and Alliance War.

Description of the Issue: The red symbol starts to blinking and the game disconnected, this happens in any game mode, or in any situation. It is impossible to do AW / AQ under these conditions.
  • Options
    Vm83Vm83 Posts: 19
    edited May 2020

IGN - Vivek_83
    Device and Model - Samsung A50s
    Operating system- Android 10
    Cellular or wifi - Both
    Game version - 27.0
    Red symbol start anytime during fight,before login and disconnection screen appears.I have been trying from 1 hour still couldn't make any login attempt.What the hell is happening with your server.Why you are not fixing it.
  • Options
    Vdwd14Vdwd14 Posts: 6
    The past few days have been brutal with disconnects and slow reaction.

Besides the previously posted issues (my first post dates from April 10th), is log-in time increased as well - the dc signal pops up on the start-up screen, and only after 3-4 minutes the game load. Combined with the frequent dc issues while playing longer fights (+1min), or when just moving from one screen to another, makes that I'm doing 1h+ for 1 quest.

This is unplayable. My Sigil is up, and won't be renewed, and I'm strongly considering quitting the game - why bother playing and spending, if these issues that are widely reported and communicated, still won't get solved or even addressed.
  • Options
    In-Game Name: 1BadBoy
    Device and Model: Samsung S9+
    Device Operating System: 10
    Cellular or WiFi: Both - Verizon
    Game Version Installed: 25.0
    Game Mode: Event and Story Quest. Big time lag between fights.
    Also lagging when I am in cruising thru the store, crystals, champions and inventory.
  • Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    In-Game name: GrandOldKai
    Device: Samsung A70
    Device OS: Android 9
    Cellular or WiFi: Cellular
    Game Version: 27.0
    Game Mode: Not strictly a game mode.

If loading the game when connected to mobile data, it will try to connect for a while. Ultimately it won't, instead giving a "failed to log in" error.

(Note that if I try to load with no connection at all, it simply errors straight away)

The game is actually playable when connected to mobile data while already having the game loaded, but if it disconnects for any reason it will not reconnect if the phone is using mobile data.

This has been happening since last September, and I'm not completely sure whether it's the phone or the game, considering that from what other users have said the game and the A70 don't exactly like each other.

It is not a problem with the data connection, as other apps work fine.
  • Options
    PROG73PROG73 Posts: 67

In-Game name: GrandOldKai
    Device: Samsung A70
    Device OS: Android 9
    Cellular or WiFi: Cellular
    Game Version: 27.0
    Game Mode: Not strictly a game mode.

If loading the game when connected to mobile data, it will try to connect for a while. Ultimately it won't, instead giving a "failed to log in" error.

(Note that if I try to load with no connection at all, it simply errors straight away)

The game is actually playable when connected to mobile data while already having the game loaded, but if it disconnects for any reason it will not reconnect if the phone is using mobile data.

This has been happening since last September, and I'm not completely sure whether it's the phone or the game, considering that from what other users have said the game and the A70 don't exactly like each other.

It is not a problem with the data connection, as other apps work fine.

I think you and I have both posting on this for a while. Unfortunately as with the people having the android 10 issues it appears kabam do not care.

@Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra
  • Options
    hellchampionhellchampion Posts: 4
    In-Game Name: hellChampion
    Device and Model: Galaxy A70
    Game Mode: all modes. Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest and Alliance War.
    Description of the Issue: I notice this issue occurs for me with my ANDROID 10 device. No specific champs seem to be the cause. I could be scrolling through menus. In a fight in any game mode. Opening Crystal's or just checking inventory etc. The red wifi symbol will start blinking randomly no matter what I'm doing whether I'm on wifi or cell data. It will lag for a moment and then I get a message on the loading screen saying I've been disconnected. Thanks
  • Options

In-Game Name: GiBRaS

Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite

Description of the Issue: The red symbol starts to blinking and the game disconnected, this happens in any game mode, or in any situation. It is impossible to do AW / AQ under these conditions.
  • Options
    srk5770srk5770 Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: srk5770
    Device and Model: Pixel 4
    Device Operating System: Android 10
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Mode: Quests
    Description of the Issue: Unable to complete 5 hit combo. Champion holds for heavy even though I am tapping the screen.
  • Options
    Demion_ChaosDemion_Chaos Posts: 5
    edited May 2020
    In-Game Name: Demion Chaos
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra
    Game Mode: All Modes
    Description of the Issue: Since last night, I have been experiencing issues where my character is auto fighting, and the auto fight feature is off. I switched to this new device today and I'm still experiencing the same issue. Previous device was the Samsung Galaxy S10+. Please check into this. Also, I'm also having to rapid tap my screen just to perform light attacks, or else it registers as heavy.
  • Options
    Demion_ChaosDemion_Chaos Posts: 5

In-Game Name: Demion Chaos
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra
    Game Mode: All Modes
    Description of the Issue: Since last night, I have been experiencing issues where my character is auto fighting, and the auto fight feature is off. I switched to this new device today and I'm still experiencing the same issue. Previous device was the Samsung Galaxy S10+. Please check into this. Also, I'm also having to rapid tap my screen just to perform light attacks, or else it registers as heavy.

Same issues are also happening on my Samsung Galaxy Tab A.
  • Options
    hellchampionhellchampion Posts: 4
    i have a samsung a70 phone android version10 every time i go to war i get connection error has become unbearable war season is starting please help
  • Options
    AdityatheaawesomAdityatheaawesom Posts: 101
    In-Game Name: Godslayer2005

Device and Model: Redmi Note 7 Pro

Device Operating system: MIUI 11.0.5

Cellular or WiFi: Both (Maxis/Malaysia)

Game Version: 25.0.1

Game Mode: ALL

Description: I am unable to dash back which causes huge problems, in questing, arena and Incursions. I also suffer lots of lag very often and am unable to sometimes log in due to connection issues when I'm a foot away from my wifi. Please do assist me with a fix thanks!
  • Options
    WillemFWillemF Posts: 5
    This is really getting to all of us! Can kabam fix this issue that has been persistent for almost a month. Bloody money greedy people. Want us to keep waisting resources and keep buying more to proceed in game. We should get a heavy compensation bundle, full UC reward for the monthly quest and AQ and War revives and health as this was used so many times for completion.

• Options
    DnelsonDnelson Posts: 1
    This is awful. After every fight there is connection issues. Have to restart the game. On a Samsung s10
  • Options
    DashamtvamasiayDashamtvamasiay Posts: 81
    What the heck kabam!! Do u guys even know how to fix an issue!!! Fixing an issue means to eradicate the problem not making it worse! Now the connectivity issues occurs on every other fights !! Or are u guys just deliberately leaving it unfixed?! And just looking into an issue won't fix it, just for ur kind information kabam.
  • Options
    Hello guys, is there any feedback or resolution of this connection failure problem? Someone with improvements? It’s getting harder and harder to play like that, the red connection symbol is always blinking. :(
    Thank You.
  • Options
    winja140winja140 Posts: 3
    In-Game Name: winja140
    Device and Model: Samsung A9 2018
    Device Operating System: Android 10.0.0
    Game Version Installed: 27
    Game Mode: ALL
    Description of the Issue:Connection problem after upgraded to android 10. In Android 9 it worked good. Now it keeps disconnecting the whole time. cant have a fight.
  • Options
    CapinMikeCapinMike Posts: 6
    Dnelson said:

This is awful. After every fight there is connection issues. Have to restart the game. On a Samsung s10

Same thing is happening to me. Game is totally unplayable now.

Keep getting the red wifi symbol then get disconnected.

I updated my software on my Galaxy A70 today. Android 10 - One UI Version 2.0