**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

[Android] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• Options
    KjdadKjdad Posts: 2
    edited July 2020

In game name is kjdad just basically disconnect or will not download

My device s20 plus 5g up to date
  • Options
    Uncle_RajUncle_Raj Posts: 49
    In game name: Uncle Raj
    Phone: samsung s8
    Android version 9
    Issue on cellular (O2) and wifi (BT)
    latest game version
    Happens in all modes
    Either Fight gets really laggy and i die. Then game crashes. Or game straight up crashes. Cost me in aq and aw
    Btw everything else works fine oj my phone. Only mcoc has issues

• Options
    MEKA5MEKA5 Posts: 344 ★★
    In-Game Name: K A O
    Device Model: Xiaomi Mi5
    Device Operating System: Android 10
    Cellular or Wifi: Both
    Game Version: 27.2.5
    Game Mode: All game modes, especially AQ and AW

After the server outage the game loses connection after a fight or while trying to switch from one game area to the other. Even clicking on the "Fight" button gets registered only after a couple of seconds. Sometimes I need to restart the game to be able and access AW, otherwise the screen freezes and a connection issue icon appears.
    Also there are constant micro-lags that makes much harder to time the evades and parries.
    Please look into this asap!
  • Options
    MkaliwaoMkaliwao Posts: 73
    In game name: rudespider1993
    Device model: Infinix note 4 (x572)
    Operating system: android 8.1
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game version 27.2.5
    Game modes: all
    Description of issue: extreme lag after the mini update even navigating through the menu is next to impossible.
    Fights are impossible due to the lag commands don't register on time
  • Options
    Dominic131Dominic131 Posts: 14
    edited August 2020
    In game name: Domi23
    Device and model: s9
    Operating system: android 10
    Cellular or wifi: both
    Game version: 25.0.1
    Game mode: everything, all quests, arena, champions, alliance members, alliance war, alliance quests, global chat, alliance chats, war and alliance quests chats, nothing works.
    I'll be looking through alliance and nothing is there its blank and then it logs me out saying there is no connection but my wifi and cellular data is working perfectly. It does this for everything I try to do. I haven't played in a few days because nothing works I can't do anything with this. Its loggs me out and say failed to login.
  • Options
    sailesh509sailesh509 Posts: 35
    my game is crashing so bad which makes me so mad while in aw and aq pls fix it kabam what is this
  • Options
    Colix990Colix990 Posts: 8
    edited August 2020
    In-Game Name: colix
    Device and Model: x Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
    Device Operating System: Android 10.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Cellular and Wi-Fi
    Game Version Installed: 27.2.5
    Game Modes: alliace quest and war
    Description of the Issue: since the last update whenever i press fight in aq the game freezes and stops for like 40 seconds till it goes into the loading screen to get into the fight and sometimes the game crashes and when i log back my champ is half health without fighting
  • Options
    N1ghtwolfN1ghtwolf Posts: 33
    mobile make vivo v15 pro
    8/256
    android 10
    I KNW THIS MSG AINT GONNA help this is almost my 5-6th post on this bug and nothing seems to be happening , all these guys in kabam are just making a fool out of us, ever since the new update has come out the game is lagging and crashing like planners crashing over Bermuda triangle, have attached the images for records for the game developer but i knw nothing is gonna happen, as all these guys are entrusted launch new updates loaded with bugs

"no point of giving a compensation in terms of revives and pots when the same are being used becoz of laggin issues in AQ and AW

8 time in 2 days in AQ has the game lagged and crashed
    whats more pathetic is that such thing happens in AW g1 t5 war where i had to loose 3 of my champs health bcoz of thrice crashing on the same node

all i feel is that such things are done intentionally to take away what was given in the form of compensation
    i knw this message wont affect the game developers but the best i could do is rate them at 1 with the kind of trash updates and bugs they launch in the game
    being from an IT background and software developer i also knw that all apps codings and software are launched after trails which seems missing from the game developers here.

• Options
    i am so done my game crashes after every 10 min y kabam i need my game back as soon as possible pls
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    pls fix it kabam
  • Options
    in game username- sailesh509
    device model- samsung galaxy j5
    cellular wifi- wifi
    game version-27.2.5
    game mode-all, aw,aq,sq,eq, etc
    whenever i play mcoc for more than 30min it lags so bad it crashes some times,i always loose 50% health in aw and aq due to this i am unable to play the game properly pls fix it as soon as possible
  • Options
    VmoferVmofer Posts: 47

This is being to much. In this AQ is already the 5 time the game goes down. And I don't see anyone saying nothing. This is crazy or kabam wanna ban android users?? If is that tell us and we don't put any more time and money in this game because like this I lost all my confidence to play.
  • Options
    BeloriBelori Posts: 19
    In-Game Name: Lonely Belori
    Device and Model: Xiaomi Redmi 4A
    Device Operating System: Android 7.1.2
    Game Mode: Actually in any game mode, AQ is most painful right now
    Description of the Issue: Game lacks optimization on my device, playing against or using certain characters cause game to glitch a lot(for example: when Darkhawk is blocking he's getting that fancy shield animation. It's cool, yea, but it's certainly unpractical for my device, because game lags like hell when I'm hitting him to his block). Sometime game crashes during the fights.
    Now I cannot open the game and Discord at the same time, because game is shutting down discord almost immediately. And this is something that didn't happen recently.
  • Options
    VmoferVmofer Posts: 47

Now in AW please can someone talk with us give some explanation please... 🙏🙏. We Android users like that will just stop playing because is impossible keep like this. I spend all my resources in AW and AQ in stupid fights just because this connection problem @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra please tell us something please
  • Options
    Yash_dahiyaYash_dahiya Posts: 3
    In-Game Name: yash_dahiya
    Device and Model: Lg g7 think plus
    Device Operating System: android 9.0
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest or Alliance War.
    Description of the Issue: games lags alot. Like missing frames. Loosing half health in aq and aw. Taking time in loading fight screen etc. Etc.
    It's really frustrating.
  • Options
    Danklacrank1Danklacrank1 Posts: 59
    3rd straight week of being disconnected after aw and aw fights also after arena fights. ive lost unbelievable amount of health and resources because of this issue. this only happens when connected to wifi which I must use on weekends and evenings. ive played for 4 years spent thousands and now all of the sudden the game is unplayable. kabam just keeps says there working on it but 3 dam weeks??? all I can do now is complain vent my frustrations and pray they fix the game
  • Options
    FuntimeFuntime Posts: 2
    edited August 2020
    In game name: Isntit
    Android samsung note10
    Disconnected during final AW battle!! STILL FIGHTING AFTER SIGNING IN OVER 5TIMES!! I lost life but not opponents!! They have full life everytime I sign in over and over again. Cost my team few AW lost cause can't finish!!
  • Options
    BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    Seriously guys.. I had Corvus on 1 point health in AQ..fought science doombot and healed him 100% and won the fight. And then connection problems and login to see KOed Corvus.. Are you seriously kidding me?
  • Options
    In-Game Name: Jos Canela
    Device and Model: Huawei Nova 5T
    Device Operating System: Android 10
    Cellular or WiFi: Wifi
    Game Mode: Actually in any game mode, AQ is most painful right now
    Description of the Issue: 3rd straight week of being disconnected after any game mode. I'm so sick and tired of not being able to play without getting disconnected. Please do something.
  • Options
    omega_ray07omega_ray07 Posts: 6
    In-Game Name: Omega Rayden
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S8+ and Samsung Galaxy A50
    Device Operating System: ANDROID 10
    Cellular or WiFi: BOTH
    Game Version Installed: Latest
    Description of the Issue: Unable to log into the game, Facing this issue since 4 hours. I cant get past the loading screen. It shows the weak connection icon (Lower Right Corner).
    Please fix this, I don't want to miss out on the calendar rewards.
    Thanks
  • Options
    i am so sick of these crashes my game keeps crashing does this happen to u too
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    @Kabam Porthos thank you for replying to the other post.

Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S8+ and Samsung Galaxy A50
    Device Operating System: ANDROID 10
    Game Version Installed: Latest

I went through the TShoot guide you posted on the other thread.
    I cleared the cache, restarted my device and I primarily use the dedicated game mode while playing MCOC.
    Switched from WiFi to cellular, the issue still remains.
    I don't have connectivity issues as I can access other web based applications and games on both my devices.
    I can understand if it was a device issue, but the same thing happens when I try to load the game on my alternate device. My Samsung S8 may be an older device but why doesn't it load on the newer Samsung A50 which is not even a year old.
    I assume this might be an MCOC android issue.

If this doesn't work out, I'll have to quit MCOC. Invested a lot of time and effort to come this far. Don't want it wasted.

Please try to fix this as soon as possible.
    Thanks and regards
  • Options
    Naus79_Naus79_ Posts: 86
    In-Game Name: Naus__
    Device and Model: Samsung galaxy s9
    Device Operating System: 10
    Game Mode: Any
    Description of the Issue: Randomly during a fight, the game freezes aboult half or one second. I don't recall happening more than one per fight, through. Tried deleting and reinstalling the game, but no changes. Most of the people in my alliance have similar issues.
    Was partially fixed in update 22 but a few updates ago it started to happen again.
    Thank you!
  • Options
    CarlitobenazCarlitobenaz Posts: 5
    edited August 2020

In-Game Name: Carlitobenaz
    Device and Model: HUAWEI NOVA 3i
    Device Operating System: ANDROID 9.0
    Game Version Installed: Latest (up to date 29 Jun 2020)
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue: Disconnect on every game mode and difficult to login.
  • Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 840 ★★★★
    Weird thing for me is the game runs just about ok in incursions. Not as smooth as pre 27.2.5 but not far off.
    All other game modes are bad, choppy as hell.
  • Options
    @Carlitobenaz I too am facing the same issue since morning (10 hrs now). Couldn't login

• Options
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Porthos please do something. its been 10 hrs now!!!! Tried all the tshooting which was pointed in the support page!!
  • Options
    I'm not even going to post my specs because it's been posted already and honestly what is the point. I just wanted to say I'll be quitting the game until this issue is fixed. I do nothing but lose atk bonus in war from disconnect and have to use a ridiculous amount of units/resources in AQ to get through map and I'm supposed to be boss killer for my bg. This is just unnaceptable.