**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[Android] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• FideltabordaFideltaborda Posts: 4
    In-Game Name: -Cuba-
    Device and Model: Nokia 24 M
    Device Operating System: Android 11
    Cellular or WiFi: Wifi
    Game Version Installed: Last version... 35.1.0
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest or Alliance War... all of them
    Description of the Issue: the game freeze... got error connections... close after 1 or even started a single fight... Is so frutating to not be ble to play the game for even 20 min straight...
  • DrewDoggyDoggDrewDoggyDogg Posts: 29
    In-Game Name: DrewDoggyDogg
    Device and Model: Galaxy S20 Ultra
    Device Operating System: 12.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Cellular - Verizon
    Game Version Installed: 25.0
    Game Mode: All modes
    Description of the Issue: When I go to use items in quest or from my inventory, the game screen will slightly go dark and freeze. I have to restart game each time it occurs.
  • RAx88RAx88 Posts: 3
    In-Game Name: RAx88
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S21FE
    Device Operating System: Android 12
    Cellular or WiFi: not sure, possibly both
    Game Version Installed: 35.1.0
    Game Mode: Story and Event Quest/Side quest
    Description of the Issue: when I select the next point on the map or click a champ, or even try to use an energy refill the screen darkens slightly like its loading and freezes, becomds unresponsive and I have to restart the game, happens atleast once a day
  • slonovskyslonovsky Posts: 1
    Имя в игре: slonovsky
    Модель устройства: Motorola G7
    Операционная система устройства: Android 10
    Сотовая связь или Wi-Fi: обе
    Версия игры: 1221613
    Режим игры: Сюжетная компания

С сегодняшнего дня начались проблемы с пополнением энергии во время прохождения кампании, игра зависает с темным экраном и не появляется окно выбора пополнения энергии.
  • AnaxagorAnaxagor Posts: 62
    Android 10
    Poco X3
    Again lags. Are you working on it? It seems problems are all the same
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Samsung s22 ultra
    My phone feels like its gonna catch on fire....
    Why is this update overheating devices do much
  • MemphistophilesMemphistophiles Posts: 79
    In game name: Murderbeard

Device and Version: Samsung Galaxy S8

Device Operating System: Android 9 - Kernel version 4.4.153 / One UI version 1.0

Mobile Carrier: Verizon

Cellular or WiFi: Both

Game Version Installed: 35.1.0

Game Mode: Alliance Quest

Champions Affected: Hood

Active Boosts: None

Description of the Issue: Unable to activate Special Attacks. Press button and nothing happens. Repeatedly, by which I mean immediately after pressing and also after dodging defender's attacks. Still can't activate. Special Delivery AQ modifier active, thus when unable to activate SP, I take damage.
  • MemphistophilesMemphistophiles Posts: 79
    In game name: Memphistophiles

Device and Version: Moto G Power (2021)

Mobile Carrier: Cricket

Cellular or WiFi: Wifi

Game Mode: Alliance War

Champions Affected: Doom

Active Boosts: None

Description of the Issue: Fight screen opens, both champs run towards each other, I have ZERO controls. No input is registered. Doom floats forward randomly (like when you stop holding block). I try pressing pause, blocking, dodging attacks, but nothing's registered for 10-15 seconds and I'm almost dead.
  • IconofSinIconofSin Posts: 5
    In game name: ƐͷƗїƗҷ
    Device: Samsung Galaxy S9+
    WiFi
    Game version: Latest 35.1.0
    Game mode: All of them
    Affects all champs

Issues are numerous. Main being the lack of input control. It has been bad for a long time but since last update it has reached unplayable levels. It was already bad enough with input not registering - parry coming up on screen but no reaction from opponent it gets ignored, block also ignored can be standing holding block and still get hit, dex also ignored, and combo freezing where i try to do normal combo and after like 2 hits it stops me and just stand there unable to move or do anything. On top of these issues since update I am now being completely wrecked with continued forced heavies. It just stands there charging heavy I cant do anything about it. Once thats ended or im hit it just does the same again into another heavy. My combos are also being interrupted by forced heavies. Input either not registering at all or is just completely wrong. Happens in everything and with anyone. It also freezes at some point in every fight

Within a few AQ fights in map 5 my entire team is ko because of the constant heavies I cannot even play the game anymore. I have no control over it at all now. Comp should not have been stopped as the issue is clearly far from resolved. The game is running worse now than ever. The comp would have at least helped me get through AQ in this state instead of sitting ko'd unable to help. I will not even consider doing war in this state I would have no chance

To note, I have tried both beta input on and off and it makes no difference at all. Its at best equally as bad as it was before. Parry timing is the least of the input issues. I can no longer progress in the game. Act 6 nerf is meaningless to me when the controls are this bad. At the very least comp needs to be reinstated until input system is considerably better than it is. If it continues to be this bad I will have no choice but to quit the game as it is unplayable in its current state. It never used to be nearly this bad
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    edited June 2022
    In-Game Name: renaxqq
    Device and Model: Nokia 7 plus
    Device Operating System: Android 10
    Game Version Installed: V35.1.0
    Game Mode: All modes.
    Description of the Issue: After every single fight game becomes slower and slower. Menus and scrolling animations are becoming laggy and I must restart the game to switch between menus smoothly. In my opinion it's memory leak issue.
  • Captdeadp00lCaptdeadp00l Posts: 186
    We need those compensation packages back. Kabam was very quick to pull the trigger when they "thought the bugs were fixed" it's been weeks since that point and it's like that same finger pulling that trigger is now broken. Just put the old compensation back while you figure out what your player base deserves as true compensation down the line. It has become such a headache to keep alliances together with player base quitting playing in droves. People are not willing to pay to play this game anymore, they would rather just quit at this point and it's clear to anyone who has to recruit.
  • CruEtZFeldTCruEtZFeldT Posts: 4
    In-Game Name: Cruetzfeldt

Device and Model: galaxy note 9

Device Operating System: Android 10

Cellular or WiFi: both, T-mobile

Game Version Installed: 35.1.0 (latest)

Game Mode: logging in and menu section before the whole refusing to log in started

Description of the Issue: haven't been able to log in since yesterday. Continues to tell me that I have weak out no service. Also before this was an issue the menu navigation was very slow and laggy ie. scrolling through my champions it would take a few seconds for it to catch up and stay frozen.
  • WollefWollef Posts: 39
    In-Game Name: w0lfart
    Device and Model: Galaxy A52s
    Device Operating System: Android 12
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Mode: Side quest, Side event (Maybe all)
    Description of the Issue:
    1.After casting an SP3 my character start light attack by himself....I don't even have the finger on my phone, same if I'm holding my thumb for defense, he start attacking....that happens for divers heroes, like with Doom, Hercules, or CGR for example.

2.When I'm out of energy, I received a pop-up to let's me choice what kind of energy potion I want to use, if I close the pop-up, and tap on the node to lunch the pop-up again it became just a dark screen without the pop-up and without the possibility to close or go back. I have to restart the game to keep playing...
    Android 10
    Poco X3
    Massive lagging on the arena
    I was fighting Thor v. Antivenom. He has synergy with Knull. I had synergy with Dr. Strange
    Don't think that's the reason, nor that is arena only
    Lags still occur during fights
  • ΑrchonΑrchon Posts: 20
    Samsung A72
    Android 12
    +1 black screen issue when out of nrg. 😬
  • Kenny1887Kenny1887 Posts: 15
    Ign- kenny1887.
    Device- android a52 5g
    Operating system- android 12
    Data or wifi- both
    Game version- newest
    Game mode- all
    Issue- my Champs throwing specials without me touching screen, been happening for a few months now, but getting worse with each update.
  • MoShizzleMoShizzle Posts: 55
    IGN: Moshizzle
    Device: Samsung Galaxy s10e & Samsung A71 5G
    Operating system: Android 12
    Wifi & Cellular
    Version: 35.1.1
    Game mode: All

Massive lagging, screen freeze mid fight.
    Randomly charging heavies in mid combo.
    Can't switch outta fight modes, options are (blued/greyed) out?

• Siva22akSiva22ak Posts: 82
    Why my game is freezing after update too
  • Siva22akSiva22ak Posts: 82
    edited June 2022
    Device redmi note 8 latest version and 4g ram and rom
  • micobildermicobilder Posts: 9
    In-Game Name: micobilder

Device and Model: honor 50

Device Operating System: android 11

Cellular or WiFi: both cellular and wifi

Game Version Installed: 35.1.1

Game Mode: every game mode

Description of the Issue: champion start charging heavy attack by himself and i can't interrupt him in that. When he gets hit(because he's freezed like that) i can't charge and fire heavy attack anymore for the rest of the fight. Basically playing game without heavy attack.
  • GeetGeet Posts: 3
    edited June 2022

IN-GAME NAME:GEET SHETTY
    Device model : VIVO Z1X
    Operating system: Android v9.0 (Pie)
    Cellular or WiFi: both cellular and wifi
    Version: 35.1.1
    Game mode : Arena
    Unable to play warlock arena as error pops up "hero do not match hero in your team"
    and i am not able to play further my champs are stuck i need urgent assistance as i am losing entire arena and game is lagging and getting stuck constantly
  • WollefWollef Posts: 39
    edited June 2022
    In-Game Name: w0lfart
    Device and Model: Galaxy A52s
    Device Operating System: Android 12
    Cellular or WiFi: cellular and WiFi
    Game Mode: Any
    Description of the Issue: After casting my SP3 with Doom, he automatically start a light attack. Every time :/
  • Kabam says the game is fixed yet i still face lagging in America all star side quests
  • Charlie66620Charlie66620 Posts: 10
    Since the last update my phone is burning when i play the game, my alliance teammates have the same problem. I have an Xiaomi.
  • Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    In-Game Name: Hrish713
    Device and Model: Motorola Edge 20 Fusion
    Cellular or Wi-Fi: Cellular
    Game Mode: All
    Problem Description - Game Menu is lagging badly, its real bad, Ui is Responsive buts its lagging like hell....!!!!!!
  • Avenger_A1Avenger_A1 Posts: 240
    IGN: Avenger A-1
    Device and Version: Samsung Galaxy On Max
    Device Operating System: Android 7.0
    Mobile Carrier: Reliance Jio Fiber WiFi and Vodafone Idea Cellular
    Game Mode: Arena
    Champions Affected: Probably all.
    Active Boosts: None (except the Sigil XP boost).

Description of the issue: Error on the fight match selection screen when I tap "Continue" (see attached screenshot). Re-login doesn't help. With July 4th around the corner, this is a spanner in the works for unit grinding. Really unfortunate timing.

Android 10
    Poco X3
    Massive lags and connection issues
  • vomelunvomelun Posts: 14
    edited June 2022
    I am so sorry, I am doing 5.2.4 and now I cant parry. this issue has returned in some parts of the quest or even in some parts of wars in the last season. I was glad when finally everything seems to fall in place but I am not in the mood to play a game that is more a nuisance than fun. i hope Kabam you fix the problem unfortunately i am done.