**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[Android] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• MbozerMbozer Posts: 9

Huawei p40 lite 39.0.0 update problem
  • Kryptonite1991Kryptonite1991 Posts: 21
    so, it seems the game is over for us, hmm... they will never be able to solve the problem and looks like they don't care anymore, because ultimately the bigger players are playing the game like they r out of this world and they don't know about the problem some of us are facing, ya it will hurt to say gdbye to one and only beloved game I have been playing since the beginning. I haven't play any other game after getting busy in life...
    I updated 39.0.0 and there were constant errors my phone huawei p40 lite 128 gb 6 gb ram I am sharing with you as a video I have not been able to play games for 8 days when will this problem be fixed
    I updated 39.0.0 and there were constant errors my phone huawei p40 lite 128 gb 6 gb ram I am sharing with you as a video I have not been able to play games for 8 days when will this problem be fixed
  • loso1234loso1234 Posts: 2
    In-Game Name: loso1234
    Device and Model: Galaxy S23 ultra
    Device Operating System: android version 13
    Cellular or WiFi: happens on both Wi-Fi and cellular (T-Mobile, Verizon)
    Game Version Installed: 39.0.0
    Game Mode: Happens in all game modes
    Description of the Issue: is not champion or input specific. My game will just freeze for a few seconds. Most often mid fight. Sometimes my last input will register most time it will not. Happens at least once per fight. Does not matter if i restart both game a device, of use cellular or Wi-Fi.
  • CatensCatens Posts: 19
    edited May 2023
    updated 39.0.1 not help infinity screen loading still problem issue
  • Kano84Kano84 Posts: 55

the problem persists, you have to do something fast or I will be expelled from my alliance
    my phone is a huawei nova 9 SE whitout google suport
    I wonder what you fix, the problem still persists, what kind of **** is this, we said fix the problematic 39.0.0 update, release the update 39.0.1, this is the same problem, should we leave the game, so my phone is huawei p40 lite I shared the same problem with you before
  • Scorpion1991Scorpion1991 Posts: 2
    in game name: scorpion1991
    device huawei nova 7i
    emui ver 12 android 12
    cellular and WiFi
    game ver 39
    alliance.q story.q side.q any ver
    when i start quest game go to update screen and stuck and i cant play any fight
  • ZiegdudZiegdud Posts: 16
    After updating, issue still persist. Really have to do with certain champs, Groot vs Silver Surfer, Nimrod vs Toad. I could still play a bit avoiding these "landmines" . So far havent met these bad matchup in AQ, yet.

We need help guys. Some alliance have strict rule.

People really act like biatch in certain condition, eh. Manner maketh man, do your complain but keep it civil guys.
    solve the problem now, we are losing prizes, and in my alliance they do not believe me that I have that problem
    So, after the update problem with latest champs still remain, lol thanks for the stupid update again
    and no compensation?! Some of us are still unable to play or complete arena, quests, bg, aq, aw from the version 39.0.0
  • xXkuyxXxXkuyxX Posts: 41
    Hello Kabam, will you please sort out the revives on the over flow that I can’t claim max, and they’re not being auto collected, I have no choice but to sell my revives and there’s space on the main pot, are we going to get compensation for this inconvenience??
  • newbienoobnewbienoob Posts: 2

what an update you have made 39.0.0 & 39.0.1,,,i could not even enter the game from 02.05.2023...this update is gonna make history...bravo
  • newbienoobnewbienoob Posts: 2

and no compensation?! Some of us are still unable to play or complete arena, quests, bg, aq, aw from the version 39.0.0

you want compensation!!lol...first let them fix the issue which i think they can't this month & we are gonna miss all those EQ,SQ,AQ & war rewards & most importantly gonna kicked from alliance...thumbs-up...
    problem is with 2022 champions and fighting with Kingpin, not against him, one thing can be done, for example until the problem with these champions fixed they can make them removed or hide or not usable/playable temporarily from the whole game (from everywhere), so that we will be able to play the game normally again
  • Это полная фигня, игру через моей паркет не обновить, а скачиваешь апк файл, так в задание не зайти, обновление на экране и ничего не помогает
    when the solution
  • ZiegdudZiegdud Posts: 16
    @Kano84 @Злой_читер @Kryptonite1991 @newbienoob @xXkuyxX
    @loso1234 @Mbozer @那年我双手插兜丶不知什么叫对手 @Catens @Scorpion1991

To anyone experiencing stuck in "updating",

It can be done, but only if you bind your Kabam Account to Google Play Account (that's what i do)

And for you guys without Google Playstore, you have to use third party application on your device.

1. Create Gmail Account
    2. Get Google PlayStore apk, install.
    3. Get apps that have the function of dual apps BUT allow google play system to exist inside the duality (i personally use Parallel App, Multispace cant do this, and yes there will be advertisement when opening apps.)
    4. Open Parallel App, in Parallel App duplicate the Google Playstore installed in Step 2
    5. In Parallel App, open the duplicated Playstore, login to Gmail Account created in Step 1, then search "Marvel Contest of Champions" install from this Parallel App - Playstore.
    6. Open Parallel App - MCOC, tap that you already have account, insert your credential.
    7. Done. Everytime you want to play, open Parallel App, then tap the MCOC.

I do hope a fix so that i could bypass these steps. Hope you guys could at least play using steps above. Godspeed.
    It doesn't work for me, I had already done it, but the game crashes a lot, making it impossible to play
    @Ziegdud It doesn't work for me, I had already done it, but the game crashes a lot, making it impossible to play
    @Ziegdud I cant change because my old acc has ling google play,if possible unlinked it i try this metod
    So kabam tech support doesn't care fix to us android users and they want ios users buying many phone no android, that's how they kick us to game out
    Why you not tech works fix every wednesday,when you do it game not having problem
    problem is with 2022 champions and fighting with Kingpin, not against him, one thing can be done, for example until the problem with these champions fixed they can make them removed or hide or not usable/playable temporarily from the whole game (from everywhere), so that we will be able to play the game normally again
    Ziegdud said:

@Kano84 @Злой_читер @Kryptonite1991 @newbienoob @xXkuyxX
    @loso1234 @Mbozer @那年我双手插兜丶不知什么叫对手 @Catens @Scorpion1991

To anyone experiencing stuck in "updating",

It can be done, but only if you bind your Kabam Account to Google Play Account (that's what i do)

And for you guys without Google Playstore, you have to use third party application on your device.

1. Create Gmail Account
    2. Get Google PlayStore apk, install.
    3. Get apps that have the function of dual apps BUT allow google play system to exist inside the duality (i personally use Parallel App, Multispace cant do this, and yes there will be advertisement when opening apps.)
    4. Open Parallel App, in Parallel App duplicate the Google Playstore installed in Step 2
    5. In Parallel App, open the duplicated Playstore, login to Gmail Account created in Step 1, then search "Marvel Contest of Champions" install from this Parallel App - Playstore.
    6. Open Parallel App - MCOC, tap that you already have account, insert your credential.
    7. Done. Everytime you want to play, open Parallel App, then tap the MCOC.

I do hope a fix so that i could bypass these steps. Hope you guys could at least play using steps above. Godspeed.

Umm, didn't work 😕
    Looks like they will not resolve this, at least not sooner and we will fall far behind...
    Seriously, that was his compensation for all the awards lost for his failures.