**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Legends Run November....

Just finished my run, ended up with 3 hours 28 minutes.... I blame it on all the empty portals to portals, such a waste of time, LOL!!!

What were your times???

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Didn’t go for it, but I’m sorry to say your chance of getting it is very slim
  • Options
    SadalSadal Posts: 93
    I did 3 17 and I was distracted
  • Options
    Torque7070Torque7070 Posts: 27
    I got 3:10 and phone froze 4 times
  • Options
    Dvv1986Dvv1986 Posts: 1
    edited November 2019
    3:11
  • Options
    I think we are doing good I don’t think this one can be under 3 hours to many portals
  • Options
    GimmetheprizeGimmetheprize Posts: 2
    edited November 2019
    2:57
    Ghost

Quite realistic to make a few minutes faster
  • Options
    Finding that a bit hard to believe because heroic and master opponents don’t play aggressive for ghost to crit when they miss
  • Options
    nebunebu Posts: 20
    Does it have to be done 100% on both master and heroic or just completion?
  • Options
    Canrdboy36Canrdboy36 Posts: 74
    The real question is, will there be a legends title this month. Most poeple do it within the first few days, how many were in the middle of their run when they got kaboomed
  • Options
    Kabaam gonna have to refund a lot of people units if they don’t have it and yes 100 exploration heroic and master
  • Options
    Ang3lOfD3athAng3lOfD3ath Posts: 78

The real question is, will there be a legends title this month. Most poeple do it within the first few days, how many were in the middle of their run when they got kaboomed

They’ll do like they have in the past and remove the maintenance time and probably give extra honorary titles this month because of the issues messing up times
  • Options

Finding that a bit hard to believe because heroic and master opponents don’t play aggressive for ghost to crit when they miss

You don’t need aggressive heroic’s opponents cuz you’re hitting them at the beginning of the fight - 1 hit 1 death. Master’s opponents are slightly stupid but still enough for ghost.

• Options
    ahock101ahock101 Posts: 118
    Thinking about doing a legend run, I have 5 star corvus with maxed suicides, does the phone have to be an iPhone or can you do it on an older android, for reference I am on an honor 8
  • Options
    ahock101 said:

Thinking about doing a legend run, I have 5 star corvus with maxed suicides, does the phone have to be an iPhone or can you do it on an older android, for reference I am on an honor 8

Best to have a newer iPhone

• Options
    MikeFrisbieMikeFrisbie Posts: 26
    ahock101 said:

I used a 2018 iPad last month in my successful legends run. A newer Android phone may be able to do it but probably not an older one.
  • Options
    PlayaPlaya Posts: 11
    Anyone see the times on legend run first time I did it was 3:10 not sure if that will do it or not
  • Options
    Also if a person does get the tag how log does it take to know?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    Playa said:

The event end and a few days after
  • Options
    Jester123 said:
    I don’t see an actual time just said they think 3:15 Shoukd DP it
  • Options
    Gamer said:

Playa said:

When does the event end I know nothing about a legend run just decided to try it?
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Playa said:

They post and hand out titles usually the Friday after the EQ ends
  • Options
    Has anyone heard what cuttoff was yet
  • Options
    RustyWarRustyWar Posts: 40
    No and we won’t know until the list comes out in a few weeks and only if the person in 100th spot is willing to tell us what time they did... kabam don’t release numbers
  • Options
    MatiEspinozaMatiEspinoza Posts: 93
    Playa said:

Gamer said:

Playa said:

When does the event end I know nothing about a legend run just decided to try it?
    To do a legends run you have 2 weeks since the EQ release. The winners will be announced the First Friday after the same EQ finish. If you want to try a legends run, I highly recommend you to search all the information you can gather, because it’s not something you want to repeat it due to the cost (refills, units, boost, etc)
  • Options
    Where the winners of the legend run will be posted?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    Probably Friday
  • Options
    Surita said:

Where the winners of the legend run will be posted?

Search “hall of legends” and go to the last page
  • Options
    jonzerjonzer Posts: 161
    Playa said:

Has anyone heard what cuttoff was yet

the email said a week im pretty sure