**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can't defeat Redskull Boss in monthly event

FabwiziFabwizi Posts: 1,168 ★★★★
Guys I can not defeat that redskull Boss in 2 Chapter , He has power gain on blocking so he keeps on relesing his sp2 and on hitting him on block I loose a lot of health.

Any suggestions.

Comments

• Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Killmonger? It might take a while because of crit resistance, but he’s got true strike that ignores the armour and auto block. Venom or Corvus are also decent in getting rid of the armour
  • Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Parry-heavy with a good parry-heavy champ. CapIW (if dupped bring a champ that makes him cause Armor Break on parry), Domino with synergy, AA, Sentinel, etc, etc
  • Options
    Hidden_KnightHidden_Knight Posts: 202
    If you have him I recomend Annihilus, he can get the Armor breaks so that the auto block damage will not trigger. Or a Parry heavy champ like Beardo or Domino with Rulk synergy. As long as Red Skull has no Armor charges it bonus damage will not trigger with the auto block.
  • Options
    WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Fabwizi said:

Cool will medusa work

Nah because he auto-blocks the entire time, parry heavy is the way to go

Venom armour breaks on heavy
  • Options
    Well you can always parry-medium-medium until his armour’s gone
  • Options
    With Medusa
  • Options
    DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    Try parry 2 hit combo works well
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Use a champ who deals with autoblock, true strike for example, also strong petrify or power lock can help with kinetic transference
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    The easy option would be ronan, only hit him when stunned, build to a special and just infinitely stun chain