Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

Dormy Arena Bug [More Info Needed]

bigmull1bigmull1 Posts: 45
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I just fought a Dormy in arena. He began the fight with Dimensional Link and Imbued Dimensional Link like he was an AQ boss. I used my awakened Dormy in the next fight. I did not have the same advantage.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey there @bigmull1. If you see this again, would you be able to capture a screenshot? Thanks!
  • bigmull1bigmull1 Posts: 45
    @Kabam Wolf, I'll try
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    bigmull1 wrote: »
    I just fought a Dormy in arena. He began the fight with Dimensional Link and Imbued Dimensional Link like he was an AQ boss. I used my awakened Dormy in the next fight. I did not have the same advantage.

I bet u fought that dorm in thanos or kang teams
  • Same issue for me! I had my 4* awakened Dormammu and he didn't get the same start with dimensional link.
  • weavileweavile Posts: 288
    it's the same aq boss dorm
  • This has happened to me as well. Mordo is also broken in arena but for the player not the AI.
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey there @bigmull1. If you see this again, would you be able to capture a screenshot? Thanks!

8d5aqsfg00yd.png
    8eq6apvftpdn.png

Attached 2 screenshots. Both are Kang/Tanos teams. You were right @Shadow_roast
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »

Lost in all the commotion, let's all give a quick shoutout to @Kabam Wolf. Looks like he got bumped up to administrator!
    @IAmNotUrMom I couldn't get the @ mention to work with Kabam Wolf