**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What should I invest my units in?

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
I'm not Uncollected and I'm guessing the Cyber Monday deals will scale and probably won't be great for us Conquerors. I could save for whatever that is, or invest in masteries like Recovery, Glass Canon, Despair and Deep Wounds. Then again, I could always save up to get Uncollected too.

What should I invest my units in? 45 votes

Cyber Monday deals
8%
Jim0172solopoloAstoundsPkarli412 4 votes
Masteries
51%
SolswerdStewmanSpeedbumpAlex13369Darkrider05JohnyzeroPeterQuillXxLoganTDCxXChampioncriticMarvzeliusLoctiteSuperGlueDead1CT42BogiaWarHawk_Taz_1nOuxSuperGoodms_5707983SorLyonAryl 23 votes
Stash for Uncollected
40%
soumaMilesHolmwoodRasiloverArchdemon_My_Superiorshadow_lurker22BowTieJohnFhfjghhggggjfhfjgEinfachSoREiiGN15PEKKACHUNikhil_MBH3t3rNimorSpider_RicoPablo276MountainDew69R3VO22 18 votes

Comments

• TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Doctor Doom
  • REiiGN15REiiGN15 Posts: 120
    Stash for Uncollected
    Save up to get Uncollected, you'll probably need those for team revives against collector
  • Katzastrophe_Od1nKatzastrophe_Od1n Posts: 223 ★★
    Masteries
    best usage is in masteries. and helps all your champs !
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Masteries
    If you haven't settled your masteries yet, I would make that priority.
  • NimorNimor Posts: 110
    Stash for Uncollected
    I know the usual answer is always go for masteries and i tend to agree but not in this case. How close are you to getting uncollected? The masteries you are mentioning of unlocking are strong masteries but come at a big cost. Uncollected is a big milestone for your account and it is not that hard to get any more. Also getting uc will probably upgrade your soon to come deals. I would prioritize on getting uc then check what the deals on black friday and cyber monday look like (since they are really close and are usually decent) and then invest on your masteries. In any case going for masteries is always a good choice since its guaranteed value for the rest of your game time.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Save your units for cyber Monday deals, if they suck make the push for uc
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Nimor said:

I know the usual answer is always go for masteries and i tend to agree but not in this case. How close are you to getting uncollected? The masteries you are mentioning of unlocking are strong masteries but come at a big cost. Uncollected is a big milestone for your account and it is not that hard to get any more. Also getting uc will probably upgrade your soon to come deals. I would prioritize on getting uc then check what the deals on black friday and cyber monday look like (since they are really close and are usually decent) and then invest on your masteries. In any case going for masteries is always a good choice since its guaranteed value for the rest of your game time.

I'm on 5.2.2. I have a chapter and a half left exploring Act 4 and when I do, I should be able to R4 Magik within another month or so. Was planning to push on the last couple quests then.
    edited November 2019
    Aryl said:

I wouldn't say I haven't settled. I have a nice setup, but am missing those 4 strong masteries that I mentioned. This is what I have right now:

Note: Those XP masteries are full for Act 4 exploration. I get a 5 star when I reach level 60. I really have no interest in Assassin's.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Masteries
    Etjama said:

Aryl said:

I wouldn't say I haven't settled. I have a nice setup, but am missing those 4 strong masteries that I mentioned. This is what I have right now:

Note: Those XP masteries are full for Act 4 exploration. I get a 5 star when I reach level 60. I really have no interest in Assassin's.
    I would reconsider your mastery setup. You need points and units for Assassin, Deep wounds, etc
    edited November 2019

Etjama said:

Aryl said:

I would reconsider your mastery setup. You need points and units for Assassin, Deep wounds, etc
    Like I said, I really have no interest in Assassin's. Just a personal preference. Definitely going for Despair, Deep Wounds, Glass Canon and Recovery. I think what I have right now is the best I can do with what I have. This is what I have in mind when I reach level 60:

I guess I could invest in Assassin's too though with the points from Energy Resistance, I just personally don't feel like it's a big payout for all those units.
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Meanwhile, the masteries you have are great and all the other ones you can get like assasin, deep wounds... are only nice to have ones and are not needed