**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Upcoming release of playable 6* Thanos?

Seeing this image, it looks like that the top prize for this year's gifting event will be a 6* Thanos.
Any thoughts on it peeps?

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,193 ★★★★★
    Mabye But danm people wil be mad if that is a the act 6 rewards from legdens because ther said no body Hav play them at all
  • Options

Gamer said:

Mabye But danm people wil be mad if that is a the act 6 rewards from legdens because ther said no body Hav play them at all

you bet, most people did the legends run for act 6 cuz of it and if Kabam rewards them with a 6* thanos, then all hell will break loose lol
    Ikow ther didn’t only do it for that but danm if I’m get told it a whole new champions no one ever hav.
  • Options
    Seeing that the top prize for the gifting event is 6* Kang, then looks like the 6* for Act 6 legends run is 6* Thanos
  • Options
    Can’t be since ther told nobody ever Hav that’s champions in any rarity’s
  • Options
    Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    You guys forget the Abyss of Legends. Maybe he's the trophy for that content like 5* OG Ultron was.
  • Options

You guys forget the Abyss of Legends. Maybe he's the trophy for that content like 5* OG Ultron was.

Or maybe the legden runner or who the first 300 or somtimg to beat get it
  • Options
    Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    My guess is next year's gifting event if the hold true to their past pattern
  • Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Probably next years gifting event. Hopefully they do a rebalancing on Kang and Thanos as they are terrible champs to obtain. There's really no incentive to get them (I have 5* Kang, Thanos and 6* Kang) and they are really just trophy champs. Pretty much just as good as Groot. If you are buying the crystals because you really want one of them....I can assure you they aren't worth a $10 crystal but are fun to look at.
  • Options
    I’m wont them just for collect purpus
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Zuko_ILC said:

Probably next years gifting event. Hopefully they do a rebalancing on Kang and Thanos as they are terrible champs to obtain. There's really no incentive to get them (I have 5* Kang, Thanos and 6* Kang) and they are really just trophy champs. Pretty much just as good as Groot. If you are buying the crystals because you really want one of them....I can assure you they aren't worth a $10 crystal but are fun to look at.

If they were good it wouldn’t be fair though, barely anyone can get those champs even if they spend thousands, trophy champs should be that, trophy champs imo, mid tier at best, like goldpool sort of level
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

Zuko_ILC said:

If they were good it wouldn’t be fair though, barely anyone can get those champs even if they spend thousands, trophy champs should be that, trophy champs imo, mid tier at best, like goldpool sort of level
    I disagree, just because you spend doesn't mean you should get garbage champs lol. Also these champs were available for players completing Legends runs. There should be no trophy champs all champs should be good hence the reason Kabam has rolled out rebalancing program. With that program both these champs definitely need an update!
  • Options
    Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    Zuko_ILC said:

What ranks are 5* Kang, Thanos and 6* Kang at?
    Also, are they awakened?
    If so, what level are their abilities at?

You are completely entitled to your opinion. In my opinion, 5* Kang and Thanos are far better then a lot of Champions. Not saying that they're top tier.

• Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Zuko_ILC said:

Lvernon15 said:

Zuko_ILC said:

I disagree, just because you spend doesn't mean you should get garbage champs lol. Also these champs were available for players completing Legends runs. There should be no trophy champs all champs should be good hence the reason Kabam has rolled out rebalancing program. With that program both these champs definitely need an update!
    They are fine as they are. They're trophy champs and thats how they should stay. It'd be a waste of time reworking champs most ppl dont have
  • Options

Zuko_ILC said:

Lvernon15 said:

Zuko_ILC said:

They are fine as they are. They're trophy champs and thats how they should stay. It'd be a waste of time reworking champs most ppl dont have
    They will eventually be available to all, they already are through the gifting event granted its through RNG. If you had them you would change your mind. It's easy to say they don't need improvement when they were literally the first batch of champions in the game which has evolved greatly since they were created. But I doubt anyone that has them will say they don't need improvements. If you don't have him of course you would say they don't need it because it has 0 impact on you.
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I think they could be remade to be mid tier champions but that's it.
  • Options
    solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Pretty sure the 6* thanos has been there since they added the unowned champions list. I remember seeing it months ago.
  • Options
    NickmadNickmad Posts: 4
    Hi,
    just passing by to support the idea of improving a bit Thanos . Thanos is a rare champion to get and depsite the fact that just getting it is a reward in itself, but be able to use it more in fights would be a good idea. Thanos is in the heart of Marvel/MCOC gameplay but unfotunately as a playable champ he is in the middle tier lower than several class-b marvel universe heroes...
    any imporvement would be welcome
    Thanks to Kabam team for the work done
    have a nice day
    NM